FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mapleview 2006 Dates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every Wednesday beginning 17 May 06

http://mapleview.shopping.ca/getmallevent?...0254&mallid=map

I work in Hamilton on Wednesdays now so I should be a "regular" this year.
These meets are in my hood so I plan on making a few.
I'm alreday unavailable the following Wednesdays: May 31st, Jun 7th & 14th.

Want to make a try for the 17th and/or 24th of May Anthony? BrYan? anyone?
I have dog trainin on Wd. nights but I can be there for 7:45ish.

I'll be there for the 17th.
I'm gonna try to make it out to a few of these this year. Hopefully we can get a bunch of foci to show up.
2001 ZTS,May 3 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:I'm alreday unavailable the following Wednesdays: May 31st, Jun 7th & 14th.

Want to make a try for the 17th and/or 24th of May Anthony? BrYan? anyone?
[right][snapback]185074[/snapback][/right]
24th looks clear
I think I can squeeze in a few here & there (I know I'm unavailable the night of the 31st though, that's my condo's AGM and since I'm on the board I'd better damn well show my face there :D)

NefCanuck
I'm usually down that ways (just a zip down the 25 and 407). So, I'll probably see you guys around.
I'm always at these things.. since they are in Burlington.
I'll have to watch my work sched before commiting to a specific date
all I can say is we'll see.
So anybody planning to go tonight? (Weather looks dodgy at this point though <_< )

NefCanuck
I'm just on the other side of the bridge from it and can confirm it is looking like it will rain pretty soon

I won't be there tonight and probably won't be attending at all until sometime after mid June the way my schedules working.
damn you now i never get to go to anything. always on the road.
Stopped by this evening seeing I was in the area. No Focus repreZenting in the show area and only mine and another anywhere to be seen in the parking lot.

Lots of the classic cars, in general the post 1981 were pretty crappy. The only cars that glanced at for more than a few seconds was a 2006 Pontiac GTO (US only) and a Chrysler convertable I thought may have been a TC* but it was just a Lebaron or 600 or something.

*A Chrysler/Maserati joint venture convertable based on a K-Car platform "back in the day", they called it the TC.
A hello!?!! I was there RePrEzEnTiN!!!! How can you miss a Dark Grey ZX5 Focus with four 15's? I was right beside the Vipers in the 1981 section. I was there till 9pm and arrived at 7pm....... I'm surprised you missed me
Burnin21,May 25 2006, 09:39 AM Wrote:A hello!?!! I was there RePrEzEnTiN!!!! How can you miss a Dark Grey ZX5 Focus with four 15's? I was right beside the Vipers in the 1981 section. I was there till 9pm and arrived at 7pm....... I'm surprised you missed me
[right][snapback]189388[/snapback][/right]

I JUST left before 7pm! Next time Matthew, if I "plan" to go... I'll give you a shout and see what time your going at.

Too bad you didn't show when I was there, because uhhh... the cars past 1981 (like Andrew said) were not good.
I'll try and make a few June dates, May has just been nuts for me (and next week is my condos AGM, we're expecting some serious fireworks <_< )

NefCanuck
i will hit these up eventually
i will post up when i iz going!

:lol:
2001 ZTS,May 24 2006, 09:01 PM Wrote:Stopped by this evening seeing I was in the area. No Focus repreZenting in the show area and only mine and another anywhere to be seen in the parking lot.

Lots of the classic cars, in general the post 1981 were pretty crappy. The only cars that glanced at for more than a few seconds was a 2006 Pontiac GTO (US only) and a Chrysler convertable I thought may have been a TC* but it was just a Lebaron or 600 or something.

*A Chrysler/Maserati joint venture convertable based on a K-Car platform "back in the day", they called it the TC.
[right][snapback]189303[/snapback][/right]

Well...guess I missed you then. I was parked off in the usual lot because the car was dirty.
Pages: 1 2