FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Congrats To Sangriaredzx5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FocusCanada's favourite attention whore :lol: has another side.

She's too modest to do it herself but since I'm crappy with secrets (and she knows it) and she chose to share the info with me I therefore consider the following to be "in the public domain".

Schools done, she did REALLY well and that has been recognized by her college:

Quote:Dear Ashly

Congratulations! You are Junior Student of the Year

You have been chosen as Junior Student of the Year of the 2005-2006 year. You have succeeded over the expectations here at Sheridan. We are more than pleased to present you with this award.

We will be in contact about the ceremony to present your award to your fellow classmates, teachers and family.

One again, congratulations!

Not just another pretty face, Sheridans a pretty big school and I think there is some scholarship money that goes along with this as well. Ashly's in the HR Management program there BTW, 95% average if memory serves.

Well done! ;)

wow, Congrats Ashley
Congratulations!

I think you are well suited for a future in HR. If I would have guessed what role you would entertain for a career, Human Resources would have been it.

You are very personable and excellent in making everyone feel at ease.
Nice work Ash!!! :beerchug:
Congrats. 95% average is awesome
Congrats Ashley,

We're both in the same field.
Congrats, Ashly. Hope you can still hang around with us bums. :lol:
I never did that well at that school.

Congrats!
Congratulations!
YAY ASHLEY!!!!

Kick ass! Congrats!

[Image: kermit-the-frog-goes-on-tour-in-disney-campaign.jpg]
Damn i wish i could of gotten marks like that in school :lol:

Congrats :)
Congrats Ashly, all the hard work paid off for you ;)

NefCanuck
Thank you, Andrew, for the lovely thread!!! :)

And, thank you to everyone else for the VERY nice compliments. I appreciate it and makes me feel good about myself :)

dBlast,May 2 2006, 07:45 PM Wrote:You are very personable and excellent in making everyone feel at ease.

Wowwww! That was sooo nice of you to say. Thank you very much!
Wow, congrats, if I lived out there in Onterrible, I'd buy you a round and give you a handshake and a pat on the back, you deserve it. I once got a letter from the dean of students when I was in college but it read more something along the lines of, there are some who are suited for the educational world and there are those who are not, you would fall into the second category. Something like that but better worded. Once again, congratulations, keep up the good work.
Well Well Well, I thought you were a great person before. Lets see what Ash has got going on:

1: she's sweat
2: funny
3: Absolutly Beautiful
4: Canadian ( be it from the main-land)
5: owns a GREAT CAR
6: the only woman able to handle use on the site little own in person for this long
7: got a positive directed goal in life and now we find out,
8: She's peobably one of the smartest people in FocusCanada, and the smartest person I have ever met.

What's she going to come out with next? Anyone want to make a pool on it?....$5 get's you in lol :lol:
:1kissass: LOL

Nice work!!!

Congrats!!!

:beerchug:
Wow, that's awesome!

One of my best freinds was also at Sheridan before, and he was in there arts program. He earned the "Triple-Threat" Award, which is also one of their hardest and most sought after awards to earn.

Anyways, hope you go out and celebrate, and perhaps treat yourself....
Good job Ashly...you brainer.
Thanks guys! You're all awesome.

PIGEGON... that post made me smile! You're making up for the NO SHOW from the meet ;) Seriously though, that was very nice of you to say. I realllllyyyy appreciate it! :)
Congrats Ashly thats awsome! :)

That'll look awsome on a resume
Pages: 1 2