FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sexiest Bmw Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I decided my life wont be complete till I own a BMW myself. Doesnt have to be a M3 but just a BMW. Any way I think this is by far the nicest BMW ever and the owner is wicked at taking pictures.

Click Here
MPRESIV
Definitely looks nice.
... needs more M5!

Well your right about one thing, that guy takes great shots!
I think the lens he is using is not quite right, it has that fish eye/"hall of mirrors" effect. If they are unaltered pics then that is way too much camber too.

[Image: lrg-153-s3_22apr2006_23.jpg]
2001 ZTS,May 2 2006, 07:36 AM Wrote:I think the lens he is using is not quite right, it has that fish eye/"hall of mirrors" effect. If they are unaltered pics then that is way too much camber too.

[right][snapback]184474[/snapback][/right]

I suppose if you like BMW's than that’s fine but at that point it's no better than dumping 20G into a Focus when you should have taken the money in the first place and bought something better or faster to start.
BMWONED
Jay you don't have cheap taste. That BMW is an M3 CSL, or at least a look alike. The body on the CSL is Carbon Fiber, and there's no luxuries at all. I mean the trunk floor is made out of cardboard or something rediculous like that. With no air conditioning it might get a little hot in there. Also better save your pennies because the real CSL is like a $2000,000 car.
He's got that kind of coin.

He must...
Doesnt have to be a CSL. Any BMW will do. Even those 325's are nice. One day :D
2001 ZTS,May 2 2006, 08:36 AM Wrote:I think the lens he is using is not quite right, it has that fish eye/"hall of mirrors" effect. If they are unaltered pics then that is way too much camber too.

[right][snapback]184474[/snapback][/right]
Probably just a lens for landscapes, like a 12mm or something. Maybe a 10? I could have it wrong though.
eh... it's just a BMW, I really don't see the attraction people have towards them....
Frost__2001,May 2 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:eh... it's just a BMW, I really don't see the attraction people have towards them....
[right][snapback]184593[/snapback][/right]

Amen. BMW isn't even that big of a deal in Germany. Everyone that's anyone drives a Benz. a BMW is a stepping stone to a Benz hah

With that being said I'd drive one if I could but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
I've always liked bmw's... but i'm more interested in the old ones.

Their entire new car lineup doesnt appeal to me at all... aside from the M5. But the price they are asking just isnt worth it.

With that said, I'd Love to get my hands on a previous generation M either an E34 or E39 M5... or a E30,E36 M3....

before all the electronics f***ed them up
nass,May 2 2006, 02:50 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,May 2 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:eh... it's just a BMW, I really don't see the attraction people have towards them....
[right][snapback]184593[/snapback][/right]

Amen. BMW isn't even that big of a deal in Germany. Everyone that's anyone drives a Benz. a BMW is a stepping stone to a Benz hah

With that being said I'd drive one if I could but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
[right][snapback]184609[/snapback][/right]

Even so Benz in europe is more or less the equal to what GM is here.... most Taxis in Europe are Benz's, and so are most commercial Vans / trucks that is to say if not all are benz, really if you actually looked at the german benz home page you'd see really an abundant afordable benz for sale we'll never see on these shores starting in the low 15,000 euros mark, with the A class.
[Image: lrg-157-s3_22apr2006_17.jpg]

I'd hit it!
After looking at todays new pay stub Im now wondering why I bought a Civic
ZX3TUNR,May 2 2006, 06:42 PM Wrote:After looking at todays new pay stub Im now wondering why I bought a Civic
[right][snapback]184817[/snapback][/right]

Trading in the civic after a month?

As for the pics, nice looking car. I can't blame ya for wanting one, if i could afford to buy one i would.
habmann,May 2 2006, 04:48 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,May 2 2006, 06:42 PM Wrote:After looking at todays new pay stub Im now wondering why I bought a Civic
[right][snapback]184817[/snapback][/right]

Trading in the civic after a month?

As for the pics, nice looking car. I can't blame ya for wanting one, if i could afford to buy one i would.
[right][snapback]184820[/snapback][/right]

nope not trading it in. Dont think I mentioned anything about trading anything. I just want a BMW some point in my life. It be now or when Im 50.
Pages: 1 2