FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics Of My 2009 Focus Ses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some quick shots, will have more when I put the FRPP kit on:

[Image: DSC00306.jpg]

[Image: DSC00307.jpg]

[Image: DSC00308.jpg]

[Image: DSC00311.jpg]

[Image: DSC00312.jpg]

[Image: DSC00314.jpg]

Hmm I guess it doesn't want to display in the thread?
Nice and clean, I like :)

NefCanuck
Thanks for moving it to the appropriate section. And thanks for the compliment :)
looks nice..would look goos with the blacked out grille
Sex on Wheels. Love it.
Dude you read my mind.. That was the next thing I was going to get. Maybe with the blackened headlights and tailights after. But the grille is going to be 100% for sure.
tetra,Aug 24 2009, 01:50 PM Wrote:Dude you read my mind.. That was the next thing I was going to get. Maybe with the blackened headlights and tailights after. But the grille is going to be 100% for sure.
[right][snapback]293185[/snapback][/right]

haha everytime i drive past the dealership here i see one with the black grille and lights looks amazing i star at it everytime i drive by... its on red tho well like a maroon colour
Debadge it!
that too
This too, yes.. lol
What's the best way to go about this, blow dryer and fishing line?
That'll work. I have heard that new cars badges are difficult to take off as the glue is still fresh. When I took mine off my car they came off reasonably easy. But I would start with a hair drier set to the highest setting and try to get one or two letters at a time. I used dental floss but fishing line would work too.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 24 2009, 02:49 PM Wrote:Sex on Wheels.  Love it.
[right][snapback]293184[/snapback][/right]
I would call it black on black ... crime , cause it looks criminal :banger:
Polish that tip, paint the calipers and what ppl have been telling me to do to mine is Drop it like it's hot.
tetra,Aug 24 2009, 03:31 PM Wrote:This too, yes.. lol
What's the best way to go about this, blow dryer and fishing line?
[right][snapback]293191[/snapback][/right]

I warmed up the double sided tape with a hair dryer, they came off very easy after that.
I used some goo gone to clean it up after.

It should only take about 5 min.

Ps I like your ride, a painted black grill would look sharp too.
needs more black!
LOL where to put it!
Scorcher000,Aug 24 2009, 04:14 PM Wrote:ppl have been telling me to do to mine is Drop it like it's hot.
[right][snapback]293201[/snapback][/right]

And your waiting for what? Drop that b!tc#.
I'm going as fast as I can! The kit is already on it's way!! lol
beauty!
Pages: 1 2