FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Focuscanada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well,

this day in 2003, FC was born...or at least that when the first members began to sign up and a revolution was started,,,,along the way we have had many crazy moments,,,,3 years and over 1000 members later....

whats your favorite FC memory.....I had many...MANY!!! but being banned over 10 times and still being here as a moderator today is a true testament to....umm whatever././///

Happy 3rd B-day ...umm.site..

:lol:
For me, it would have to be joining this site after buying my Focus and finding out all the weird and wonderful things that make the Ford Focus (and their owners) tick :)

NefCanuck
I remember that day, I was "banned" from Focaljet at the time if I remember correct. :lol:
2001 ZTS,Apr 29 2006, 09:19 PM Wrote:I remember that day, I was "banned" from Focaljet at the time if I remember correct. :lol:
[right][snapback]184123[/snapback][/right]

*sniff* Me too!!! *sniff*

LOL!
microbunny,Apr 29 2006, 08:20 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Apr 29 2006, 09:19 PM Wrote:I remember that day, I was "banned" from Focaljet at the time if I remember correct. :lol:
[right][snapback]184123[/snapback][/right]

*sniff* Me too!!! *sniff*

LOL!
[right][snapback]184124[/snapback][/right]

FC has been fun, I even give thanks for it.
Wow, who knew. Well bunny knew.
I didn't know it was FC birthday.
Happy Birthday you big f***tard FC.

My best experience has to be all the time away from here and at the meets for wings and beers and bbq's and everything that brings us all together for whatever stupid purpose we can think of around this car.

:beerchug:
Thank god for FC.net. I don't know what i would do to kill the many hours I should be doing homework or studying daily.
habmann,Apr 29 2006, 10:29 PM Wrote:Thank god for FC.net. I don't know what i would do to kill the many hours I should be doing homework or studying daily.
[right][snapback]184135[/snapback][/right]
You should really learn to drink. It takes all the pressure off and adds a hint of good times.

That's your new signature.
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2006, 08:52 PM Wrote:For me, it would have to be joining this site after buying my Focus and finding out all the weird and wonderful things that make the Ford Focus (and their owners) tick :)
NefCanuck
[right][snapback]184118[/snapback][/right]

lol, nice one!
HBD FC
Although I've kinda gathered the history of FC.net can somebody offically tell the story???

HBD FC.net
Happy friken B-Day FC.NET....you're a young sexy bitch like me! lol!

Oh yeah, I came here when FJ Crashed a long time ago, and some folks decided to open a site for Canadians...hardly ever go to FJ now...this place feels more like home... :beerchug: :banger: :beer: :headbang:
Happy Birthday!
Happy B-day
SVT ZX3,Apr 29 2006, 11:23 PM Wrote:Although I've kinda gathered the history of FC.net can somebody offically tell the story???

HBD FC.net
[right][snapback]184141[/snapback][/right]

Gather round..let me tell ye a tale...

Long story short....

alot of us were originally members on another Focus site and were looking to branch out to make a Canadian-Focused focus site!

Jay started this whole beast...(ZX3TUNR)..

Him and T-dotZX3 ran the site from April03' till Darkpuppet took over controls in September 05'.. T-dotZX3 retired as moderator to pursue other things.

Over time many of the original members..(those who where here since day1) have stayed...alot have left too...and many, many new people have joined along the way..

there have been many meets over the years, alot of friendships made, a few rivalries.....

many great cars have met there demise through one way or another...some been sold, alot of originals are still around..(some on 3rd and 4th facelifts),,,some are on 2nd and 3rd focus'!!

thats the basic history...

ummmm..I suppose the stories could go on forever,.....
HBD FC!!!

This place has been great.

I personally have made a handful of TRUE lifelong friends because of this site!

Also, I thank this site for helping me get throgh the death of my Mother. It provided a great amout of support for me.

Thanls Everyone!

FVCK [FJ]
Well the site is a great resource when we need it, someone knows the answer, always.
Nice story, Paul!!
So many memories...*tear*.
Unbelievable. Happy Birthday FC.net! :D

Hard to believe that it's been 3 years, a little more than 2 of which I've been here.

Long live the Sedan Faction! \o/
tear :( and the day after was when my video card fried and I had to put the site on a real server
Pages: 1 2