FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why Am I Selling My Cobra?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's why I must sell my Cobra. Also it's a testament to how good the new Turtle Wax ICE is. I waxed it out in the bright afternoon sun.

It's been lowered with Ford Racing M-3000-L springs and shackles. Says 1.18 inches but it was more like 1.5 Front and 2.5 rear. Everything else is stock. 97,000 Km's 5.4L gas guzzler 3.55 Posi.

[Image: Truck1.jpg]

[Image: Truck2.jpg]

[Image: Truck3.jpg]

[Image: Truck4.jpg]

[Image: Truck5.jpg]

[Image: Truck6.jpg]
Nice HD. A guy in my local Ford club has one just like that. He drives it all winter (removes the step bars and switches rims) but you'd never know by the great condition its in. I'd love to have an 02 HD F150 in dark shadow grey with the SC, but the way gas prices are going it would drive me straight to the poor house literally. Good luck with the sale of your Cobra.
Thats a sweet truck. Don't know if I'd trade in a cobra for it, but glad you're happy with it.
These trucks were alot of fun to drive for 45 seconds in all out floored off the line and into the parking lot.
Almost as fun as the lightning but i could comfortably fit in a HD.

Gonna be haulen any gravel in her soon? :lol:
two random questions.. 1) does a HD fit in the bed 2) do you own a HD?
Well congrats on the new addition! It's a beautiful truck. And glad to see that someone else can agree with me on the turtle wax ice polish, great product indeed!
naz,Apr 30 2006, 02:45 PM Wrote:two random questions.. 1) does a HD fit in the bed 2) do you own a HD?
[right][snapback]184212[/snapback][/right]

No, No
:D
It's just an extended cab Lightning, right?

Ford called, they wanted to know how you like the even longer chassis and less handling.

Actually, is it even supercharged?
NOS2Go4Me,May 2 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:It's just an extended cab Lightning, right?

Ford called, they wanted to know how you like the even longer chassis and less handling.

[right][snapback]184513[/snapback][/right]

Get a clue.
^^^ hahaha, nice one.
pwn3d!

Nice truck Steve...
Isn't that the Heritage Edition? We have so many trucks that come to my work and I always love to go see the Lighting, F-150 Harley and the Heritage Edition. They look so good. Need any truck stuff come see me. Van & Truck World in Ottawa.

Love that truck!!!
focusonthis_88,May 2 2006, 10:49 PM Wrote:Isn't that the Heritage Edition?  We have so many trucks that come to my work and I always love to go see the Lighting, F-150 Harley and the Heritage Edition.  They look so good.  Need any truck stuff come see me. Van & Truck World in Ottawa.

Love that truck!!!
[right][snapback]184888[/snapback][/right]

I'm pretty sure the heritage edition was for 2004 only. Mine's a Harley Edition. Which store are you at? I was in the industrial store a while back looking for some struts for my hard cover.

NOS2Go4Me,May 2 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:It's just an SPI Focus, right?

Ford called, they wanted to know how you like the even longer 0-60 time and less torque.

Actually, is it even worth buying an SPI?

Fixed.
pwn3d!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha
burn of the year.

see Nos this is your problem....

you're quick to jump on things without thinking first.

Yup.

Get a clue.
I was asking a f***ING QUESTION.

Like I care about a barge like that, but I was genuinely curious.

It's asshats like you guys that ruin it for the board.

Oh yeah Nate, how's the reliability?
Flofocus,May 3 2006, 09:31 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 2 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:It's just an SPI Focus, right?

Ford called, they wanted to know how you like the even longer 0-60 time and less torque.

Actually, is it even worth buying an SPI?

Fixed.
[right][snapback]184949[/snapback][/right]

Reliability called, it won't be coming back anytime soon.

Better get CAA.
bluetoy,May 2 2006, 05:05 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 2 2006, 10:06 AM Wrote:It's just an extended cab Lightning, right?

Get a clue.
[right][snapback]184784[/snapback][/right]

Get a life?
this thread is chalk full of NOS hating. I rate it an A++ and I will read again!!1

NOS. To answer your questions without stirring the pot and having yourself called an asshat and what not you can use google. In under 30seconds your questions would be answered and you'd look somewhat intelligent in the process.

unless of course you like the negative attention, in that case I am going to nominate you for biggest douche in the universe. See if you can take the title away from John Edward.

[Image: john_edward.jpg]

MAN that reeks of vinegar!
Pages: 1 2