FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mefords Truck!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well,

The meford-inator came to g-town today and the 2 of us operated on his truck! We spent 6 hours and buffed and waxed the entire thing to a near showroom finish. Not bad for a 1998 with over 200,000km logged!

...blah blah..I know this is worthless without pics but the camera was toast and thats it...

I sure hope that you didn't wax the inside of the box....

At least it will look good in the Ford "Preferred" Parking Lot. ;)
Geez Bunny, if I knew you were that hard up for something to do today we could have tackled my beast (I washed it today... hellacious scratches on the roof near the doors, like someone lifted it using a giant pair of tongs :blink: )

NefCanuck
does he have the 28" rims on it that he ordered last week??
Bunny, you are my new best friend :D

It was unbelieveable what the right equipment and product can do for a vehicle. I will take pics and try and download them, but that's not my department and she's not home.

I really appreciate the effort you put into it.

If anyone wants to get their vehicle detailed and is willing to work with Paul and pay him adequately, then go see him and get your car unbelieveable.

I'll see you tomorrow with car #2.

Daniel, I can guarantee after seeing those scratches in your car that Paul could make them disappear.

And for those that don't know, I use my truck for construction purposes on a fairly regular basis. It isn't a showpiece or a vehicle I baby. But man does it shine.

meford4u,Apr 29 2006, 06:35 PM Wrote:..............and she's not home.

[right][snapback]184101[/snapback][/right]

She told me to tell you there are some frozen hot dogs thawing in the sink for your supper and not to wait up. ;)
2001 ZTS,Apr 29 2006, 07:55 PM Wrote:

She told me to tell you there are some frozen hot dogs thawing in the sink for your supper and not to wait up. ;)
[right][snapback]184104[/snapback][/right]
glad that your on the case. atleast it isn't a stranger. :lol:
meford4u,Apr 29 2006, 06:35 PM Wrote:Daniel, I can guarantee after seeing those scratches in your car that Paul could make them disappear.

And for those that don't know, I use my truck for construction purposes on a fairly regular basis.  It isn't a showpiece or a vehicle I baby.  But man does it shine.

I've seen his truck up close, if meford were ever to sell it, there'd be a lineup, the truck looks that good :D

I gotta talk to Paul and see what we can work out schedule wise

NefCanuck
meford4u,Apr 29 2006, 06:57 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Apr 29 2006, 07:55 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]184104[/snapback][/right]
glad that your on the case. atleast it isn't a stranger. :lol:
[right][snapback]184105[/snapback][/right]

What are friends for otherwise? Enjoy the game and box of beer. Let me know next time you want me to "take one for the team"
[Image: 9486a623.jpg]

[Image: 63c293f5.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1042_edited.jpg]
could those pics be any smaller?!?!?1

:lol:
:o :o

noice truck :D
Its a sik color!
nice colour, the inlaws have the same truck, yet they seem to always pick gross colours! Forest Green or some crap... EWW..
Man that truck looks good for 200k. But bigger pics would be better.
I'll give you bigger pics. Come and see it in person and buy me a beer.

And I'll take your girlfriends for a ride of their life.
Paul, what exactly did you do to the truck to get it to look like that? I mean my car looks like that but it was never rough looking to begin with.
MAlby7,Apr 30 2006, 12:30 AM Wrote:Paul, what exactly did you do to the truck to get it to look like that?  I mean my car looks like that but it was never rough looking to begin with.
[right][snapback]184143[/snapback][/right]
6 hours of rubbing.
MAlby7,Apr 30 2006, 12:30 AM Wrote:Paul, what exactly did you do to the truck to get it to look like that?  I mean my car looks like that but it was never rough looking to begin with.
[right][snapback]184143[/snapback][/right]

6" professional, 7-speed, 3000-rpm orbital polisher with diamond cut compound on a wool and then foam bonnet,

followed by meford with the wax and small palm polisher..and microfibre towels..

then a second quick wash and soap.....chamois dry!

jetted the tyres and rim with the good stuff from my work, vinyl shined the plastic and meford did the glass!

it takes time but the results are ...well...you guys see!
Ahem, you forgot that I polished the car with the swirl remover then I waxed the car behind you.

Get all the steps in there!

Oh, and wash the car first!

And then wash it when your done!
Pages: 1 2