FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Charlie Don't Surf!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your hero recreating Martin Sheen's role in Apocolypse Now whilst on a secret recce mission for work. Here we are bombing up an undisclosed delta somewhere above the bridge yesterday:

[Image: boat.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

That was the only reply i had in my arsonal.

Thanks for not letting me use it.
meford4u,Apr 27 2006, 07:25 PM Wrote:I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

That was the only reply i had in my arsonal.

Thanks for not letting me use it.
[right][snapback]183779[/snapback][/right]

DENIED :lol:
Nice pictures, darling!
Any birds?
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 27 2006, 10:50 PM Wrote:Nice pictures, darling!
Any birds?
[right][snapback]183811[/snapback][/right]

birds? birds?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BIRDS!!! 'CAUSE WHEN YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN A PILE OF GOO THAT USED TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FACE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! 'CAUSE DAMNIT! IT'S CHINA TOWN MAN!

When you have a group of men tasked with a mission of utmost importance who's bare hands will spill more blood than the entire history of pan-asian conflict, you ask them if their victims suffered long, not if they saw birds..

and you don't call them darling either..
darkpuppet,Apr 28 2006, 08:14 AM Wrote:birds?  birds?!  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BIRDS!!!  'CAUSE WHEN YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN A PILE OF GOO THAT USED TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FACE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!  'CAUSE DAMNIT! IT'S CHINA TOWN MAN!

When you have a group of men tasked with a mission of utmost importance who's bare hands will spill more blood than the entire history of pan-asian conflict, you ask them if their victims suffered long, not if they saw birds..

and you don't call them darling either..

Uhhh, wow! :lol:
.....[it was an inside joke].....
darkpuppet is just having a flash-back, combat fatigue is like that.
Looks like the Hammer harbour.

But I know it's not.