FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb 2002 Stock Rim Centre Caps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the winter I put on winter rims, but in the process of "winter" I somehow broke 2 of my centre caps and lost 1... How? I have no idea as they were in my trunk all winter...

So, now I need to buy 3-4 centre caps and I hoped someone here would have some extra's for sale. Let me know if someone has them and how much is wanted! Thanks.
Bort,Apr 27 2006, 03:51 PM Wrote:For the winter I put on winter rims, but in the process of "winter" I somehow broke 2 of my centre caps and lost 1...  How?  I have no idea as they were in my trunk all winter...

So, now I need to buy 3-4 centre caps and I hoped someone here would have some extra's for sale.  Let me know if someone has them and how much is wanted!  Thanks.
[right][snapback]183649[/snapback][/right]

is that the 15" or the 16" rims?

I got mine from the Ford Delaership. it was the little one for 16" rims. didnt cost that much and they came all new and shinny :)
Should be the 15" ones.
ohhh in that case, just show up to the meet on May 1st and bring a screw driver. I'm sure you can get bunch of them. Just make sure the owners are not looking your way ;)

EDIT: crap i just noticed you are a bit far for the massive monday meet. ohh well. better start the drive now to make it
mo_focus,Apr 27 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:ohhh in that case, just show up to the meet on May 1st and bring a screw driver. I'm sure you can get bunch of them. Just make sure the owners are not looking your way ;)
[right][snapback]183742[/snapback][/right]
ROAD TRIP Woot Bort I'll go with yah to Ontario to steal some center caps :D.
Sweeeeeeeet :)