FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, 08/31/2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well Its time for me to post up Focus Canada’s next Masiv Monday meet. It will be held in the usual location behind the Tim Horton’s next to the Business Depot at Dixie and Aimco Blvd. The meet will be on Monday August 31st. starting at 6:30 or 7pm and lasting as long as people are there. Our representation has been exceptional this year and we should try and keep these numbers up. Please post below if you are Planning on or Maybe attending.

MAP OF LOCATION

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000 late arrival
3) Spinal
4) tetra w/Mike
5) hardk0re
6) SL8RZZX3

Maybe Attending

1) Focus-SE
2) sonic_mikey + guest
3)
4)
As my hero the Cool-ad Man would say," OH YAAAAA."
I'll be there.

Quote:Our representation has been exceptional this year
Ture but it has Failed the last few times. :(
So lets get out there ppl.
Scorcher000,Aug 24 2009, 09:40 AM Wrote:As my hero the Cool-ad Man would say," OH YAAAAA."
I'll be there.

Quote:Our representation has been exceptional this year
Ture but it has Failed the last few times. :(
So lets get out there ppl.
[right][snapback]293163[/snapback][/right]

I can always count on you Johnny Boy.
Dam right, need an excuse to get away and use my car at the same time lol.
see u noobs there.
Have fun folks, ZTW and I will be off at Mosport in our respective cars (Just finishing dinner by the time y'all meet up :P)

NefCanuck
I'll go on Monday :)
Put me down as Maybe.. I'll see if I have that day off.
This is great guys. Hope to see some more peeps come out as well.
Looking forward to being de-virginized lol
tetra,Aug 26 2009, 01:02 PM Wrote:Looking forward to being de-virginized lol
[right][snapback]293310[/snapback][/right]

LOL - make sure you take pics !
NefCanuck,Aug 24 2009, 01:51 PM Wrote:Have fun folks, ZTW and I will be off at Mosport in our respective cars (Just finishing dinner by the time y'all meet up :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]293180[/snapback][/right]

Yup ... have a good time, take it easy on the noobs who show, and we'll be thinking of you [/not bloody likely]
ZTWsquared,Aug 26 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 24 2009, 01:51 PM Wrote:Have fun folks, ZTW and I will be off at Mosport in our respective cars (Just finishing dinner by the time y'all meet up :P)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]293180[/snapback][/right]

Yup ... have a good time, take it easy on the noobs who show, and we'll be thinking of you [/not bloody likely]
[right][snapback]293312[/snapback][/right]

You do that and I'll be passing you after you've gone off the track :lol: (I'm so gonna pay for that comment later :lol: )

NefCanuck
You have a Fusion too Nef?
Too? That's all he has. Well since the untimely demise of the Focus. But I think he made a step in the right direction.

[Image: IMG_4168.jpg]
Niceeee looks good!
Here's an updated pic (dropped and 'browed)

[Image: CSCCarShow071.jpg]

NefCanuck
Oh yeah, I forgot the drop happened. I guess its because I haven't seen you in a few weeks.

How are you liking it Dan?
Looks even better now :beerchug:

those are some sweet rims on that fusion!
Pages: 1 2 3