FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtt, 17" Falken Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as the title says guys.

I'm looking for a stock 15" or 16" rims with good tires to trade my 17" with plus some cash. So make me a offer. The tires you have on your car MUST pass certificiation. So they have to have good treads on them.

You will also get the lock nuts these things cost me over 150 to purchase.

make me offers. I'm selling the car soon and it will be sad to see these bad boys gone.

Tires are Wanle( Exact Replica of Yokohoma AVS4), good tread will last you for two more seasons atleast.

PM me your offers.

[Image: 104_0420.jpg]

[Image: 119_1975.jpg]

[Image: 119_1979.jpg]
everyone see this now?

only 1 response please.
Man where was this a couple weeks ago. I would considered trading my stockers and some money for those.
meford4u,Apr 26 2006, 08:12 PM Wrote:everyone see this now?[right][snapback]183555[/snapback][/right]

Yes.

How much for the rims and tires without a trade? Scoobasteve has a set of 16" stockers with snows for sale -- you just might get this done with 2 transactions.

Also: what size tires?

Scooba's stuff for sale
meford4u,Apr 27 2006, 12:12 AM Wrote:everyone see this now?

only 1 response please.
[right][snapback]183555[/snapback][/right]

thanks meford. I think i owe you a beer with all the headaces i have caused you the past couple of days. :)

ZTW; I don't want to sell the car with snow's on. That is why I never bothered scooba. I acutally have two sets of snow tires on rims that need to deal with in the winter time. Kelly is going to be using one set, but the other one i guess will be on sale aswell.

I'm looking to get about 850$, without a trade, but i would really like to trade. Just to make my life easier.
PM sent