FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Teaser Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is it just the angle of that shot or is the H on the front of the car just gigantic?
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 27 2006 Wrote:No SI?
[right][snapback]183812[/snapback][/right]

nope no Si. Not worth the extra money and no point at this time being. Did have an idea to trade it in for a 2007 how ever rate stuff is going now I may end up with the big boys. These pictures look kind of weird. I have yet to go out and take pictures yet.
The coupe rear isnt the greatest. But the sedan rear makes the car look depressed. Everytime I see a new civic sedan from the rear I think the car looks so Sad.
need more car to go with those wheels man!
Looks like the designer's pencil broke at the back end.

I'm on the fence with it...The wheels look funny on that car for some reason. I dunno.
ANTHONYD,Apr 28 2006, 09:05 AM Wrote:Looks like the designer's pencil broke at the back end.

I'm on the fence with it...The wheels look funny on that car for some reason. I dunno.
[right][snapback]183856[/snapback][/right]

I like the back end of the Civic. However, from the 3/4 rear view it looks like front end is missing. It's not balanced with the size of the rear of the car.
Yeah, I'm sorta the opposite compared to most of you guys.

I like the back, I cant stand the front
i like it overall...front or back looks good to me.

i take it you picked up the 300C sccob?
FociPhil,Apr 28 2006, 01:04 PM Wrote:i like it overall...front or back looks good to me.

i take it you picked up the 300C sccob?
[right][snapback]183899[/snapback][/right]
yeah.,,, i was looking at a base 2006 300....

then i got an 05 300c w/ 30k for less than that
post pics of it cockface.
THAT IS ASSAULT!!!.... THAT IS ASSAULT!!!!

Pics will come shortly..

If i get off work early enough on saturday, i'll do a full cleanup and post pics.

Chryslers Detailing department is probably worse than fords.
scoobasteve,Apr 28 2006, 02:49 PM Wrote:Chryslers Detailing department is probably worse than fords.
[right][snapback]183931[/snapback][/right]

You know what they say man "The devil is in the details" :lol:

If you're in Mississauga this weekend, PM me and drop by. I'd love to get a good look at a DC "Gangstermobile"

NefCanuck

Pages: 1 2 3