FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Being Sick [b]sucks![/b]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I wake up Sunday feeling kinda off, no worries as I didn't have any plans and figured a day of rest and I'd be right as rain...

Boy was I wrong...

Wake up Monday, I can barely make a sound, except for a hacking cough that sounds like something is trying to escape my chest cavity :ph34r: Go to the doctor and he prescribes antibotics, meanwhile I'm falling asleep just about everywhere and my appetite is zilch.

Today I'm actually worse as my nose has started doing a "Running Man" impression and to top it off with a maraschino cherry I have to go in tommorow to make sure the monkeys replacing and upgrading our PC's don't mess up.

Maybe if I threaten to :puke: on 'em? <_<

NefCanuck
get well soon.

So you are sick or you have allergies?

either way, good luck
Sux that you aren't feeling well.

Hope ya get better soon dude!
Hope you get better Nef!
I'm starting to think I caught Daniel's sickness over the IntarWeb.

I woke up this morning and MAN do I feel like crap. Already coughed up who knows how much junk. ICK.
I suffer from horrific allergies ask Bunny, the 2 of us sound like a couple of big rigs using Jake brakes together.

I feel like you from april to august. Cant breathe, eyes burn, nose is raw. It sucks.

Slap a cold on top of that and I'm ready to Kurt Cobain.

Hang in there Nef!
Get better soon! It sure does suck! :(
Thanks all, I couldn't even make it in to work today, still hackin' & drippin' like mad, so now my day today is going to be getting calls from the office until the IT troops finish their thing (Including a rude call at quarter to ten because no one with a key to the storage area where the new PC's was locked was in yet. Um, hello, dying here? <_< )

At this rate I may just go in tommorow and take my chances on getting everyone else sick...

Biggest PITA is that I can't take anything for the nose because of other medical issues. Everything else, including the hacking cough I can deal with.

On the good news front is I found out who gave me this lovely aliment. Their funeral is planned for Sunday :angry:

NefCanuck