FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Painted Rub Strips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been waiting tell the car was closer to being presentable before i posted up a pic of her.

but i painted the rub strips yesterday so here she is.

Sorry for the cell pic

[Image: photo.jpg]

what you all think.

:D :D :D :D :D

ps

mods: ground control coilovers ( on :( factory struts) Painted rub strips, 15" prime wheels, smoked markers and tails, razo shift knob, focus sport strut bar

and very soon to come mbrp catback.
hm not bad. :lol:
looks sharp
i actually like your rims....they remind me of Rota Slipstream

now come and pick up my catback!
i like it!
I kind of liked it better when it was all yellow. But to each his own. Good work.
different.
which is good!

:D
looks good on the yellow Very euro like. Did you use the bedliner paint like I told you to?
Dude if your going to go euro, get the actual parts or don't do it. Ugh that's the reason why I never painted my american rear bumper cover. Its too wide,, and looks very odd with out the paint
^^^screw that and just go JDM y0! :lol:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 24 2009, 08:42 AM Wrote:I kind of liked it better when it was all yellow.  But to each his own.  Good work.
[right][snapback]293150[/snapback][/right]
ZX3_2NV,Aug 24 2009, 02:12 PM Wrote:looks good on the yellow Very euro like. Did you use the bedliner paint like I told you to?
[right][snapback]293159[/snapback][/right]

nope i looked at it but it looked really thick and clumpy lol so i went with a textured black paint.

thanks for the tips thow :D
i like the look i think it matches well with the sides. i no its not euro and in no way is it a equal contender for reel euro bumpers but i think it looks good for factory American bumpers
Its a very cheap alternative to buying a euro bumper and I think it looks just fine.