FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drivers From Other Countries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: weird749.jpg]
[Image: weird746.jpg]
Ramming speed!!!!!!
[Image: weird745.jpg]
[Image: weird742.jpg]
[Image: weird740.jpg]

And why can't cops do this when chasing me
[Image: weird749.jpg]
[Image: weird739.jpg]
[Image: weird735.jpg]
[Image: weird736.jpg]
yes there are stories that go along with the pics, but common and try to make up your own captions
Who cares about a caption, I can't beleive that many were involving POLICE cars. Isn't it comforting to know taht these cops were trained to be excellent drivers... well if they did that with the car after the training what would they have done without it? :huh:
Quebec cop drove it into a hole...nice one!
I'll give the Quebec cop this. When a sinkhole happens you get zilch forewarning. One minute its all cool, the next "poof" and down you go :P

NefCanuck
"drivers from other countries"

and then the post leads with a Quebecer..

and continues on with mostly North American accidents ... these aren't so foreign drivers!
On a rather foggy night a couple months ago, I was on a ride along with our local PD. We had just finished a call and were letting dispatch know we were clearing and back on patrol when we heard one of the other patrol cars call "romeo 1, 10-75" his unit and the call numbers for bad weather saying it was really foggy, about a minute later we heard the same guy call out "11-83" followed by "10-79" which is for traffic accident followed by send towtruck, the officer I was with was really good friends with this guy and asked if he was injured, the reply came from the dispatch room and was nothing but laughter, after about a minute they came back on the air stating that the only injuries were to his ego and the big oak tree at the front of the Police Station. He thought he was on the main rd and had started accelerating, turned out he was on the lawn of the pd.
Holy crap! Learn how to drive people!