FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finding Jobs Abroad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im thinking of leaving the country for a couple of years maybe experiance something outside of the box. I really am considering this and I remember a couple years back we had a topic about this, but since we've swiched servers and s*** I dont intened on finding this topic.

Im looking for a list of websites that have job postings with descriptions. Im also looking for how to go about obtaining the job and what is required to work in that country. I remember hearing a website on the Edge, but I dont remember it.

Thanks in adavnce.

-Dom

P.S. No I dont want to join the Army or Navy
Where are you planning on going? I know alot of places require you have a chunk of cash to cover 6 months to a year of living expences before they let you work there.

On top of that there are some visas and things you need.

What type of work also?
It doesnt matter what the job is. I know some countries offer jobs to Canadians because they can speak english and sign them for a 1 year contract.

I remember reading offerings for work In Dubai
there are tons of 'teach english abroad' places. time for google! or are you thinking like.. an actual job with chances for mega bling.. that depends on your experiences