FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guess Who Came By My House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: DSCF2539.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2538.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2537.jpg]

[Image: DSCF2536.jpg]
Woohaa! Thats f*ckn Sweet! Wicked stuff, looks like he got that turbo on after all! I think the engine bay needs a bath tho!
Thats' f*'in sweet looking. Can't wait to see some dyno numbers from that thing.
looks good, but that engine needs to be clean.
show off :P

That kit looks realllly good ... just needs some mesh in the bumper and raise the intercooler up another inch to make it fit the opening

how's it run?
Sooooo............?!

Who won? :D

looking good, but needs a bath :P
yeah i want to know who won as well?
Well...... Eric's car starts.

So he wins.

Hands down.
Wher he lives, its gonna be hard to keep that engine bay clean....Unless its all AD stylz yo! ;) :P

Theres actually meshing in the side front vents..my camera just sucks..I told him we'd get that front bumper fixed as soon as I move into the house.
Looks good, but maybe you could have done some detail work before that nice chrome went in.

But man o' man, that must be fun as hell to drive.
awesome!!!! turbos rock

im just not a fan of that kit.
*tears* She looks beautiful.

01-yellow-ZX3

Flofocus,Apr 24 2006, 07:04 PM Wrote:Wher he lives, its gonna be hard to keep that engine bay clean....Unless its all AD stylz yo!  ;)  :P

Theres actually meshing in the side front vents..my camera just sucks..I told him we'd get that front bumper fixed as soon as I move into the house.
[right][snapback]183203[/snapback][/right]

My recomendation from experience: paint the crash bar flat black, it'll clean that car up big time along with some new mesh painted flat black!
Just came back from riding the car...It's still pretty new so It hasn't been broken into so... It's pretty sweet!!!

Tonigh I got a kid with his parents car playing with me on the highway so..I did! And we where going 170km and my car wouldn't go faster!!! The safety came on! But I think that's a good thing!
Congrats! Looking at the last pic there can't be much clearance between the fire blanket and the turbo. Or maybe it just looks that way from the low angle it was taken at? Now clean up that engine!
Nice.

My therory is...if your fast, you don't have to be clean.
ANTHONYD,Apr 25 2006, 08:34 AM Wrote:Nice.

My therory is...if your fast, you don't have to be clean.
[right][snapback]183248[/snapback][/right]
you calling me not fast? :D

cause all hell breaks loose on the car this weekend. tune goes in.
focusonthis_88,Apr 25 2006, 12:07 AM Wrote:And we where going 170km and my car wouldn't go faster!!!  The safety came on!  But I think that's a good thing!
[right][snapback]183232[/snapback][/right]

bahahahah, now I know how to win. :P
thats pretty flippin sweet! Congrats on the big upgrade!
lookin' good... turbos do rock..

but I'd buy a different bumper. I'm not a big fan of bumper covers that don't cover the bumper tho..
Pages: 1 2 3