FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wedding Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of you know, I done got hitched on Saturday. Here are some photos.

They aren't sorted/organized/etc yet.. just tossed them up for now. I'm super exhausted and ready to sleep for a few days.

Still waiting on about 100 or so more.

http://dynomite.ath.cx:8080/gallery/main...temId=4246
Several things I noted

1. Your a boob man like me.......Congratulations

2. Looks like you got drunk on your wedding night.......Congratulations

3. Looks like you got a new pussy......Congratulations

Hey I meant the cat

Congratulations Todd.
congrats!!
Congrats dude. All the best :)

NefCanuck
congrats man!
Congrats!

Hope you have many happy years together
Congrats!!!!!
torradan,Apr 23 2006, 08:52 PM Wrote:As some of you know, I done got hitched on Saturday. Here are some photos.

They aren't sorted/organized/etc yet.. just tossed them up for now.  I'm super exhausted and ready to sleep for a few days.

Still waiting on about 100 or so more.

http://dynomite.ath.cx:8080/gallery/main...temId=4246
[right][snapback]183048[/snapback][/right]

Congrats!
Looks like you guys had a fun day! Congrats! :D
congrats, mine is coming up soon.

Any final words of wisdom you wana pass on to me?

Also anything about the wedding day that i should know to make it a smooth and less strees day for me?

^^ Sure thing. All the stress is on the woman. Be there first and it's gravy from there on in for the rest of the day :D
Less stress? Don't sweat the small stuff. Your guest won't even notice. And have fun.
Don't get too drunk. Gotta be a man at the end of the day!
Get lots of sleep the night before, it's a long day.
Be as understanding to your wife as possible. It's really her day. She may flip out, but you need to remain calm and collective and remind her that this day is meant to be a special day and not to worry that things have been taken care of. Then go take care of whatever needs she wants.
Oh, and have fun.
At $25,000+, you think this should be a fun day, no?
meford4u,Apr 24 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:Less stress?  Don't sweat the small stuff.  Your guest won't even notice.  And have fun.
Don't get too drunk.  Gotta be a man at the end of the day!
Get lots of sleep the night before,  it's a long day.
Be as understanding to your wife as possible.  It's really her day.  She may flip out, but you need to remain calm and collective and remind her that this day is meant to be a special day and not to worry that things have been taken care of.  Then go take care of whatever needs she wants.
Oh, and have fun.
[right][snapback]183106[/snapback][/right]

Meford said it perfectly.

HAVE TO KEEP HER CALMED DOWN FOR THE COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THE BIG DAY.
Go the extra step to make sure she isn't freaking out. If she snaps at you, just let it roll off your back. Any little things that need to be done, get them done for her. Going to the store for last minute things, picking up food, whatever.

one tidbit of wisdom my brother passed on to me..
PUT A COUPLE KLEENEX IN EACH POCKET. Your hands WILL get clammy while you're waiting for the ceremony. No matter how calm and collected you are, or how many shots you have beforehand (I had like 3).. cold nasty hands just aren't good.

And you'll be amazed how much your family & friends will jump in when something needs to be done to make it easier on the both of you. If we didn't insist (because her parents were ready to drop they were so busy), we wouldn't have had to lift a finger the entire time.
nice avatar Todd :beerchug:
meford4u,Apr 24 2006, 10:23 AM Wrote:nice avatar Todd :beerchug:
[right][snapback]183110[/snapback][/right]

Congratulations, Todd!!! Nice advice you and meford have...
As well, loving the avatar, since I am true Honda Hater :lol:
torradan,Apr 24 2006, 02:08 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 24 2006, 09:44 AM Wrote:Less stress?  Don't sweat the small stuff.  Your guest won't even notice.  And have fun.
Don't get too drunk.  Gotta be a man at the end of the day!
Get lots of sleep the night before,  it's a long day.
Be as understanding to your wife as possible.  It's really her day.  She may flip out, but you need to remain calm and collective and remind her that this day is meant to be a special day and not to worry that things have been taken care of.  Then go take care of whatever needs she wants.
Oh, and have fun.
[right][snapback]183106[/snapback][/right]

Meford said it perfectly.

HAVE TO KEEP HER CALMED DOWN FOR THE COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THE BIG DAY.
Go the extra step to make sure she isn't freaking out. If she snaps at you, just let it roll off your back. Any little things that need to be done, get them done for her. Going to the store for last minute things, picking up food, whatever.

one tidbit of wisdom my brother passed on to me..
PUT A COUPLE KLEENEX IN EACH POCKET. Your hands WILL get clammy while you're waiting for the ceremony. No matter how calm and collected you are, or how many shots you have beforehand (I had like 3).. cold nasty hands just aren't good.

And you'll be amazed how much your family & friends will jump in when something needs to be done to make it easier on the both of you. If we didn't insist (because her parents were ready to drop they were so busy), we wouldn't have had to lift a finger the entire time.
[right][snapback]183108[/snapback][/right]

great thanks guys.
Congrats!
Congrats man!!