FocusCanada Forums
My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Technobabble (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Focus on I.C.E. (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic (/showthread.php?tid=6564)

Pages: 1 2

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - zx5power - 03-29-2007

Nope im having issues with getting the amp to work , once its done ill post a video whether its good or bad because im attempting to use my stock deck .(dont want to lose seering column controls)(hate the look of mounting kit)

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - willcann - 03-30-2007

Ultimate

here is u want to see more
all tech

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - zx5power - 03-30-2007

obcon http://www.obcon.com

mine is an o not a U

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - paolo - 12-13-2008

They're actually not a bad set of subs. My friend had them in his jetta trunk and they had quite a bit of punch to them. Theyre not your common futureshop/best buy brand but that dont mean theyre crap. theres many many good brands that exist but dont get carried by large box chain stores that are decent..

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - ZX3_2NV - 12-17-2008

$100 Is a great deal even if ther just last a month or so Looks like a good box you can't make that for under $100 as for ultimate subs I had a pair of 12's and now my buddy has them and there still kicking Ive had them since before I bought my Focus so for not being a huge brand name they have done there job hopefully your subs will last awhile to.

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - Focus man. Focus. - 12-17-2008

Wow, this has been raised from the dead. Other than the 2 posts this month the previous posts were from March 2007. I wonder if the Subs still work?

My Pawn Shop Subs And A Crappy Dirty Car Pic - zx5power - 12-17-2008

sold them off not sure to heavy lol