FocusCanada Forums
I May Have To Hurt This Guy - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I May Have To Hurt This Guy (/showthread.php?tid=10255)

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - NOS2Go4Me - 04-05-2006

If only I knew who he was! :lol:

http://www.nugget.ca/webapp/sitepages/cont...=News+%2D+Local

I think we can live without this "bragging right", especially since we've had over 12 FEET of snow this winter. Ugh. :puke:

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - habmann - 04-05-2006

Well being that i don't live in North Bay, i hope you get the snow so you can hold the record. I know in a small town that's an exciting event. Are you guys planning a parade for the occasion? :P

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - PIGEON1 - 04-06-2006

What a smart ass....NB is a pretty nice city, there is a Colledge and University. A Military base, Lots of hot girls..lol..lol...there is over 55k people there and the Americans love it for the weather, hunting,fishing, but not that amount of snow. THat's a little retarded.

How do you get a round in NB with those size of snow piles. I love it here in the south we had +10 weather all last week......but I still love North Bay.

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - OAC_Sparky - 04-06-2006

NOS2Go4Me,Apr 4 2006, 11:31 PM Wrote:If only I knew who he was! :lol:[right][snapback]179117[/snapback][/right]
It's North Bay for crissakes! How can you not know him?

:P

Who? Me? well I'm Mike Harrington, I went to SJSH (St. Joseph Scollard Hall Catholic High school) and I lived in North Bay from 86-90 and then from 93-02 in Redbridge (10 minutes out of North Bay) If you weren't talking about me forget this reply.

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - FociPhil - 04-06-2006

noooooooooooooooooooooob

he was talking about Nos post.

But thanks for the bio anyways.

Well why didn't you say so lol. He works at the Jack Garland Airport weather observatory. and he works several days a month at the base weather (MET) office. I knew him before I joined the service,If you really want to "hurt someone".

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - focuschef71 - 04-06-2006

Ahhhh Snow... That's why I left Edmonton. for the BC coast!!! :P

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - DD1 - 04-06-2006

North Bay has internet , Man you learn something new everyday!

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - Oscar The Grouch - 04-06-2006

DD1,Apr 5 2006, 06:31 PM Wrote:North Bay has internet , Man you learn something new everyday!
[right][snapback]179265[/snapback][/right]

We also have cleaner air and something interesting called grass. Both which are not prevalent in Toronto. :lol:

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - OAC_Sparky - 04-06-2006

Oscar The Grouch,Apr 5 2006, 08:29 PM Wrote:We also have cleaner air and something interesting called grass.  Both which are not prevalent in Toronto. :lol:
[right][snapback]179318[/snapback][/right]
You might die in Toronto because of the air, but in North Bay it's because of the boredom.

:lol:

I May Have To Hurt This Guy - DD1 - 04-06-2006

clean air being only a hour from sudbury ya right you guys are the arm pit of canada