FocusCanada Forums
Ford Gt... Still Around? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ford Gt... Still Around? (/showthread.php?tid=10382)

Ford Gt... Still Around? - euro_zx5 - 03-27-2006

They must be... someone ordered one at a dealer right near my place! And what a sweet car. It gets the "special treatment" with the velvet rope and everything!

[Image: IMG_8172Medium.jpg]

Ford Gt... Still Around? - habmann - 03-27-2006

When you put that in the showroom with a bunch of average fords, the GT better get the velvet rope treatment.

Ford Gt... Still Around? - OAC_Sparky - 03-27-2006

Thanks for reminding me. I bought my car at Mohawk. My salesman suggested I come by when it was in.

:lol: You wish... :P Good eye noticing the dealership. What gave it away? Esso's reflection across the street?

euro_zx5,Mar 26 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote::lol: You wish... :P Good eye noticing the dealership. What gave it away? Esso's reflection across the street?
[right][snapback]177111[/snapback][/right]
Lol -- I hadn't caught the second meaning.

I REALLY bought my car (FOCUS) at Mohawk. my salesman and a few of the other guys I know there have been watching the progress of me modding my ST. They told me a couple weeks ago that the GT was coming in. They said I should come by to check it out. :lol:

Ahh that's cool.

Ford Gt... Still Around? - crazikev - 03-27-2006

lmao, i know people who are going to Mohawk to go see it :P

Ford Gt... Still Around? - habmann - 03-27-2006

Well maybe in my travels tomorrow i might just make a stop at mohawk ford.

Ford Gt... Still Around? - 2004ZX3 - 03-27-2006

Such a sweet car. I'm trading in the focus..lol j/k. :)

Ford Gt... Still Around? - schade - 03-27-2006

that's an expenisve way to get people to come into there dealership

whatever works

Ford Gt... Still Around? - DD1 - 03-27-2006

eastway in St,Thomas is a svt dealer and they have one for sale

schade,Mar 27 2006, 12:21 AM Wrote:that's an expenisve way to get people to come into there dealership

whatever works
[right][snapback]177141[/snapback][/right]
How is that expensive to the dealership?

A CUSTOMER bought the car for $180G , offered to leave it on display for a week or two (he wouldn't want to drive it in this crap anyways). It costs the dealership nothing, except maybe some gratis routine service (oil changes).

Ford Gt... Still Around? - ANTHONYD - 03-27-2006

a future collector's item for sure!

Ford Gt... Still Around? - Drivesthebeast - 03-28-2006

Awesome, and nice colour combination too...I knew that was Mohawk Ford as soon as I looked at the picture. Been there a few times when my parents had their contour being serviced, as this is where they bought it.

Ya, collectors car for sure, as well as the Shelby Mustangs will be too...last SVT vehicle to be made...

Ford Gt... Still Around? - SVT ZX3 - 03-28-2006

Drivesthebeast,Mar 27 2006, 09:11 AM Wrote:Ya, collectors car for sure, as well as the Shelby Mustangs will be too...last SVT vehicle to be made...
[right][snapback]177187[/snapback][/right]

Quit reminding me :(

Winnipeg got a couple GT's in last week, went down and had a look at a red one with white stripes. Damn, what a car.