FocusCanada Forums
Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! (/showthread.php?tid=10476)

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - focusonthis88 - 03-18-2006

I arrive home tonight and there's a big white box next to my garage. I go take a look it's my Roush Turbo!!! Next to my garage!! 5K!!!! NExt to my garage!!!! I should call UPS and ask them when my package should arrive and if they said they delivered it to me...I'll say I don't have it..somebody stole it!!!!!

Delivered on: 17/03/2006 10:48
Delivered to: CLARENCE CREEK, CA
Shipped or Billed on: 13/03/2006

Tracking Number: 1Z A49 A63 20 1323 373 8
Service Type: STANDARD
Weight: 80.00 Lbs

OFF THE FACKING SITE!!!!

Why didn't UPS just take the package back to there Retail or Storage store....There's like 3 in Ottawa!!!

I hate UPS!!!

BUT I GOT MY TURBO!!!!

But, I still think it was wrong what UPS did!!!

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - SL8RZZX3 - 03-18-2006

focusonthis_88,Mar 17 2006, 06:34 PM Wrote:Roush Turbo!!!  Next to my garage!!  5K!!!!  NExt to my garage!!!!  I should call UPS and ask them when my package should arrive and if they said they delivered it to me...I'll say I don't have it..somebody stole it!!!!!

I hate UPS!!!

[right][snapback]175554[/snapback][/right]

DO IT!! :lol:

UPS Sucks!!! :angry:

Only thing better than turbo is free turbo!!! ;)

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - hardk0re - 03-18-2006

Takes brains....oh look VALUE: $5000, lets put it right here infront of the house....

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - Aka - 03-18-2006

I'm receiving a laptop through UPS... I live in an apartment... will they leave it at the door to the building? :(:(:(:(

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - ZX3guy2000 - 03-18-2006

LOL.... I'll take a free turbo!!

And no the courier should not have left the package next to your garage. He should have left a door knocker, and you should have gone to pick it up!

Was the package insured?

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - SVT ZX3 - 03-18-2006

I'll never let UPS steal from me again. BS brokerage fees.....

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - PerfectSaiyan - 03-18-2006

if you do this, I will buy the 2nd turbo for $2000 :)

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - meford4u - 03-18-2006

sue

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - habmann - 03-18-2006

I'd be calling UPS demanding an answer to that BS. I've had like $50 items delivered by UPS and they never just leave it on the doorstop. A $5000 item better be hand delivered to me, or sent back to somewhere where i can pick it up when i get home. I don't know what sorta free stuff you can get outta UPS but i'd be trying to get something.

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - nass - 03-19-2006

yeah I a have come home to computers on the front porch just sitting there. I could be wrong but you have to tell them either A) you require a signature or B) do NOT leave it on the porch/garage. C) leave it with the neighbour.

Not to take this off topic but Fedex messed up my shipments this week. I sent my SCT to FLA to get replaced and the fedex dumbass sent it international priority instead of ground economy. $66 versus $15 and my package to PEI was also next day air, and if that wasn't bad enough she mixed up the way bills and tracking numbers for both shipments so they had to call me to clear things up.

I'll be first to say. PICS?

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - Flofocus - 03-19-2006

The turbo is in? Nice....when do we start? :D :D

Stupid Ups! I Hate Them! - S2 - 03-20-2006

I had Fexex leave my fiancee's christmas present on the doorstep in a blizzard just before Christmas this past year, a whole $700 item, absolutely BS. Called them, they never really gave me an answer.

Also UPS a total F*CK when it comes to brokerage, on a $5K price, my god, get ready to open that wallet and your ass at the same time when that bill comes.