FocusCanada Forums
Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills (/showthread.php?tid=10482)

Pages: 1 2

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - scoobasteve - 03-18-2006

Only in Texas

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - ANTHONYD - 03-18-2006

U.S.A.... U.S.A.... U.S.A.... U.S.A.... U.S.A....

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - pavlako - 03-18-2006

LMAO!!!

Check out the poster's avatar!!

:blink:

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - FociPhil - 03-18-2006

pavlako,Mar 17 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:LMAO!!!

[right][snapback]175462[/snapback][/right]

yeah seriosuly, thats the first thing i saw!!! the guy breaking into his car was probly black, thats why he shot him!

FociPhil,Mar 17 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:
pavlako,Mar 17 2006, 04:55 PM Wrote:LMAO!!!

[right][snapback]175462[/snapback][/right]

yeah seriosuly, thats the first thing i saw!!! the guy breaking into his car was probly black, thats why he shot him!
[right][snapback]175467[/snapback][/right]

If you read past the first 7 or 8 pages of Retard SRT owners congradulating him. he mentions the theif was white. but had cornrows...

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - hardk0re - 03-18-2006

Shooting is too easy...crowe bar is my weapon of choice.....

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - Flofocus - 03-18-2006

What even worst is he even said the dogs were barking at him. I would have just released the houds on the fawker. Pitbull & a Siberian husky coming at you full tilt will get you moving pretty quick. :D

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - Oscar The Grouch - 03-18-2006

Shoulda used a .50 cal Magnum. That would stop him dead.... really dead.

Oscar The Grouch,Mar 17 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:Shoulda used a .50 cal Magnum.  That would stop him dead.... really dead.
[right][snapback]175483[/snapback][/right]

IN MORE THEN ONE PIECE TOO!

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - PerfectSaiyan - 03-18-2006

the mod is the one who has congradulated him more than 3 times!

I dont know if I could ever do that, a beating is more acceptable in 'civilized' parts of this world, but of course, its in the USA, moreso TEXAS, so its meet with wdie acclaim

Im surprised the guy just came out and lbust off 4 shots. didnt call the cops, didnt tell himt o get on the ground or anything, just went for it right away.

Friggin texas hicks.

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - NOS2Go4Me - 03-18-2006

Apparently the 2nd Amendment is the right to bear arms and shoot first, ask questions later.

What a hero - he shot an unarmed would-be car thief. The really sad part is the fact the thief may have been armed as well but we'll never know for sure.

Evidently he has forgotten that cars can be replaced but people can't.

NOS2Go4Me,Mar 17 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:Apparently the 2nd Amendment is the right to bear arms and shoot first, ask questions later.

What a hero - he shot an unarmed would-be car thief. The really sad part is the fact the thief may have been armed as well but we'll never know for sure.

Evidently he has forgotten that cars can be replaced but people can't.
[right][snapback]175510[/snapback][/right]

The thief's car was found a couple blocks away... (well the thiefs wallet was found in a car with a gun)

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - SVT ZX3 - 03-18-2006

GOD BLESS AMERICA :wacko:

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - darkpuppet - 03-18-2006

way to protect your family.. shoot a guy breaking into your car. Real threat to the family. Way to go.. real american hero..

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - naz - 03-18-2006

cars can be replaced but people can't... f$% that why the heck would you want to keep a THIEF around?!

and as for shoot first ask questions later.. what would you guys prefer.. the owner of the vehicle going up the guy and saying.. oh excuse me sir. please stop trying to steal my car.. shoo bad person shoo.. ooo oo or better yet.. he should have said.. oh you must want to sell this car to feed your poor starving family.. here please take the keys.. and take the keys for my other car too..

the guy is friggin STEALING SOMEONE'S CAR!!! how can you have any type of sympathy of him?!?!?!

EDIT: that avatar was def not cool.... but i still do think he was in the right for protecting his property

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - meford4u - 03-18-2006

Uh, that's why we have cops. Call the cops. They deal with it. maybe you get a new car and not a death sentence or the everlasting feeling of killing someone.
Ever seen someone get killed?
I have. And it haunts me alot.
You don't want that s*** in your head. It's only a car.

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - DD1 - 03-18-2006

meford4u,Mar 18 2006, 05:05 AM Wrote:Ever seen someone get killed?
I have.  And it haunts me alot.
You don't want that s*** in your head. 
[right][snapback]175627[/snapback][/right]

everytime I race a FOCUS :lol:

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - nass - 03-18-2006

I think that the amendment actually meant this:

[Image: Beararms.jpg]

oh well, the more americans kill each other the less the taliban has to do.

Srt-4 Owner Almost Kills - darkpuppet - 03-19-2006

naz,Mar 18 2006, 03:19 AM Wrote:cars can be replaced but people can't... f$% that why the heck would you want to keep a THIEF around?!

and as for shoot first ask questions later.. what would you guys prefer.. the owner of the vehicle going up the guy and saying.. oh excuse me sir. please stop trying to steal my car.. shoo bad person shoo.. ooo oo or better yet.. he should have said.. oh you must want to sell this car to feed your poor starving family.. here please take the keys.. and take the keys for my other car too..

the guy is friggin STEALING SOMEONE'S CAR!!! how can you have any type of sympathy of him?!?!?!

EDIT: that avatar was def not cool.... but i still do think he was in the right for protecting his property
[right][snapback]175626[/snapback][/right]

you know, my initial thought would be to kill the thief, but honestly, the situation could have been handled without nearly killing a human being, and without putting holes in the car because the guy is a poor shot. For every bullet that doesn't stop in the thief, innocents are put at risk.

The family was not in danger, but he still took it upon himself to take the thief's and possibly innocent lives into his own hands.

I'm just amazed that people think that killing someone outright is a just thing to do.. the thief deserves to go to jail and/or get the snot beaten out of him, but killing him? when does the right to bear arms to protect yourself turn into the right to kill a man because he doesn't have respect for your property. I don't deny having the right to protect your property, but if your person is not in jeopardy, the shooter had no right to fire 4 rounds at the theif.