FocusCanada Forums
G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts (/showthread.php?tid=10890)

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - paolo - 02-13-2006

Alright, this is the official G2G Thread for discussing Electronics & Gadgets.
Please refrain from posting Whoring and non-related posts in here.

Sunday Feb 26, 2006 - Howard Chui Meet n' Greet n Eat - Mirage Cafe @ Yonge & Sheppard Centre. 6pm and on. Take the TTC Yonge line north to Yonge-Sheppard Station, subway exits right into the mall or take the 401 to Yonge, north on Sheppard, Park at the underground entrance north of Yonge/Sheppard centre is free with minimum $10 dinner purchase. Free WIFI Hotspot, Prizes & Giveaways. Sponsored by: Fido Wireless Telephony, Virgin Mobile, BongoWireless.com, Wireless Mechanics & more.

March 2006 - East Side Marios Eat n Greet - Oakville, ON, sponsored in part by Wireless Mechanics, PCR Services & Others. Free Giveaways all nite to FocusCanada.Net Members. More details to follow.

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - paolo - 02-13-2006

FYI, Incase some of you dont know.. a lot of hard work, time and money goes into these events. We work with many other organizations as well. There is also a good reason behind it, alot of the events raised by one of the companies I work for & support, puts money & donations back into communities for a good cause. If anyone cares to find out more bout what they can help out with, feel free to Contact me personally.

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - darkpuppet - 02-13-2006

keep this thread on topic or take a week off.

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - euro_zx5 - 02-13-2006

Fido sponsored huh? I miss my old Fido phones... this Telus i've had for over a year now just plain sucks. If it were closer to Hamilton, i'd love to check it out... although i've never been to such trade show.

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - ondafritz - 02-13-2006

euro_zx5,Feb 12 2006, 07:34 PM Wrote:Fido sponsored huh? I miss my old Fido phones... this Telus i've had for over a year now just plain sucks. If it were closer to Hamilton, i'd love to check it out... although i've never been to such trade show.
[right][snapback]169997[/snapback][/right]

Guaging from past experiences at meets, cool prizes and cool people. Definitely worth going to for the FYI and heads up on what's new. Either way a few professionals that come too, so those of you looking for jobs might benefit.

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - paolo - 02-27-2006

FYI.. its this evening...

Anyone need last minute directions, Call me on my Cell.

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - paolo - 02-27-2006

bump.. meet was great, I won a Motorola Bluetooth HS820 headset FREE. retail value just under $90. not bad eh

G2g For Electronics & Gadgets Enthusiasts - darkpuppet - 02-27-2006

cool... sorry I couldn't make it... I wanted to win free swag too:P