FocusCanada Forums
New Years Clearence Sale ! - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sell Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: New Years Clearence Sale ! (/showthread.php?tid=11482)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Years Clearence Sale ! - euro_zx5 - 01-31-2006

ZX3TUNING,Jan 31 2006, 12:17 AM Wrote:no but i can get the lamin-x for the 05, however i would not be able to discount the prices, the mark-up on them barely covers my time and costs to bring them across, i do it more so you guys don't get raped with crazy duties and brokerage fees.
[right][snapback]167651[/snapback][/right]

Totally understandable... and expected, unfortunatly.

New Years Clearence Sale ! - schade - 02-03-2006

Do you still have the H&R Race Springs? if so can you give me a total price shipped with taxes to L0L 1P0

thanks

New Years Clearence Sale ! - ZX3TUNING - 02-04-2006

$349.08 to your door taxes and everything in!

New Years Clearence Sale ! - schade - 02-04-2006

how much to add a set of ARP Cam gear bolts?

New Years Clearence Sale ! - ZX3TUNING - 02-05-2006

i don't have a regular supplier for ARP stuff as i used to get all of it from FC before they went tits-up. i'd have to look around and find another source as i have none in stock and for sale at this time...

New Years Clearence Sale ! - schade - 02-05-2006

alright that's cool .. don't worry about it then

paypal payment sent

New Years Clearence Sale ! - euro - 02-10-2006

I'll take the rear engine mount and the H&R rear sway bar! I'll have my money order gone this march 3rd, is that OK? T2Y-2n7 what the damage?
Do you have Eibach pro dampers or other for sale?
Do you have a high flow cat-pipe for the zetec?

New Years Clearence Sale ! - euro - 02-24-2006

Is this sale still going on? If yes, why no reply?

New Years Clearence Sale ! - ZX3TUNING - 02-24-2006

sorry a good friend died recently so i took a little personal time....

i'll have to box up the H&R bar first to get an accurate price quote. something like $30-50 sounds about right.
$385cnd for the RT Zetec high flow cat. i don't have on in stock but if you order both at once i can put the RT cat in with the swaybar and it probably would not change the price of the shipping much if at all

and no i do not sell Eibach, my old source went out of business and i have not found a new source with stock on focus parts as of yet.

i can get you H&R shocks but the cost on them is only slightly less than getting into a cupkit, either the new "touring kit" (1.5") or the standard cupkit (2.5")

New Years Clearence Sale ! - old_grendel - 02-26-2006

if the sale is still on can you give me a total price for the fs polished rear stress bar...and if you've got any ill also take a set of arp cam gear bolts

postal code is n2c 1a9

thanks...and sorry to hear about your friend

New Years Clearence Sale ! - old_grendel - 03-01-2006

bump

New Years Clearence Sale ! - euro - 03-04-2006

Sorry about your friend,

Just get back at me when you get a price quote, don't forget to include the rear engine mount in the quote :P I'll have a money order for the sway bar and engine mount ready this 17th of march if my dog doesn't get sergery on her leg, long story :( ,I already spent $800 on dianostics allone for her leg. I'll get the cat-pipe latter this year (may?).

New Years Clearence Sale ! - euro - 03-10-2006

My dog needs a surgery that will cost $1500, I can't buy the sway bar and rear mount :( sorry but my golden passes before my focus. I'll be in touch for other parts very soon this april (clutch).

New Years Clearence Sale ! - FocusTunerzx3 - 03-10-2006

Mitch i might have to get you to hold onto the 98 Euro front bumper for me. It might just be cheaper for me to get a new one then to repair the one in my accident.

New Years Clearence Sale ! - ZX3TUNING - 03-11-2006

FocusTunerzx3,Mar 10 2006, 02:33 AM Wrote:Mitch i might have to get you to hold onto the 98 Euro front bumper for me. It might just be cheaper for me to get a new one then to repair the one in my accident.
[right][snapback]174296[/snapback][/right]
alright, let me know...

oh and the sale is over.
Euro, hit me up with a PM

New Years Clearence Sale ! - fastfocusgigi - 03-11-2006

How much would it be for a FS race headers flex combo and FS stealth cat back + shipping to montreal.

New Years Clearence Sale ! - old_grendel - 03-12-2006

patiently waiting for a response

thanks,

t

New Years Clearence Sale ! - old_grendel - 03-13-2006

you have a pm

New Years Clearence Sale ! - old_grendel - 03-15-2006

you have another pm