FocusCanada Forums
Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue (/showthread.php?tid=11874)

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - vealzx3 - 11-23-2005

I was thumbing through this the other day at the parts counter and I was wondering if anyone actually buys special order from canadian tire?. If so, what was the experience like?.

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - NOS2Go4Me - 11-23-2005

Got my last K+N cone filter through it... I take it you're referring to the Keystone catalogue.

The good part is you sometimes don't have to pre-pay for your order. Actually, make that most of the time.

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - habmann - 11-23-2005

What are the prices like compared to ordering from other places?

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - Chromey - 11-23-2005

http://www.driverfx.ca

Thats Keystone Online Part place.

Only Dealer can order direct from Keystone, When we order it will come from Driverfx.ca

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - hardk0re - 11-23-2005

I bought an eibach alignment kit from canadian tire.....was the cheapest place even though they ALL ordered from keystone, crappy tire had the least markup.

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - habmann - 11-23-2005

Chromey,Nov 22 2005, 08:53 PM Wrote:http://www.driverfx.ca

Thats Keystone Online Part place.

Only Dealer can order direct from Keystone, When we order it will come from Driverfx.ca
[right][snapback]157149[/snapback][/right]

I thought this where the parts came from, but i couldn't remember.

Still don't know that i would order something from crappy tire.

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - SL8RZZX3 - 11-23-2005

i got my KY-b struts/shocks and eibach rear camber kit there at the cheapest prices i found.

Crappy tire is good as long as you know what you're talking about and get a person with half a brain behind the counter. Sometimes it takes going to a few different ones for them to get it right! :lol:

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - Flofocus - 11-23-2005

SL8RZZX3,Nov 22 2005, 11:44 PM Wrote:i got my KY-b struts/shocks and eibach rear camber kit there at the cheapest prices i found.

Crappy tire is good as long as you know what you're talking about and get a person with half a brain behind the counter. Sometimes it takes going to a few different ones for them to get it right!  :lol:
[right][snapback]157169[/snapback][/right]

yup, haha.

went to Speedy Muffler yesterday....all I wanted was a 1.5 " Exhuast flange & gasket.

"Sorry, cant do that for a few hours" <_<

"Dood, All I want are those exhaust flanges on the wall" As Im pointing out the 300 exhaust flanges he has.

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - ZTS_DJ - 11-25-2005

i used it to order my clear corners, and it only took 2 days

(AHHHHH! the joys of working at Crappy tire) lol

Can Tire Special Parts Catalogue - Slimsride - 11-26-2005

^^^ I worked at Crappy Tire for a whole month...it blew dirty monkey ass...friggin' training sucked....."okay, punch this in...push f7 , 6 tiimes...put the name and number in, hit f8 10 times.....you got it..okay your on your own now...bye"....

Customers blow ass...all rude and stuff, just because you wear the stupid shirt, and work behind the counter gives them the right to treat ya like crap....NOT...