FocusCanada Forums
Massive Monday Meet - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Massive Monday Meet (/showthread.php?tid=120)

Massive Monday Meet - Scorcher000 - 04-05-2010

Well it's a little last minute notice but the Massive Monday Meets will continue as ussual.

Come one, come all. Bring the family or your friends.
We will meet in the TimHorton's parking lot like ussual. Hang inside or outside.(weather pending)

PS last day for dyno deposits that can be given to me, or Drew...

Time 7pm ish - when ever you feel like.
Place Dixie & Aimco Tim Horton's/Wendy's parkking lot.
[Image: MeetingPlace.png]

Massive Monday Meet - Focus man. Focus. - 04-05-2010

Put me down as a maybe. With the wife being in pain still I cannot confirm till last minute. But I want to be there.

Massive Monday Meet - ZTWsquared - 04-05-2010

Scorcher000,Apr 4 2010, 10:43 AM Wrote:Well it's a little last minute notice but the Massive Monday Meets will continue as ussual.

Come one, come all. Bring the family or your friends.
We will meet in the TimHorton's parking lot like ussual. Hang inside or outside.(weather pending)

PS last day for dyno deposits that can be given to me, or Drew...

Time 7pm ish - when ever you feel like.
Place Dixie & Aimco Tim Horton's/Wendy's parkking lot.

Put me down as a probably.

Massive Monday Meet - Mystake - 04-05-2010

won't be able to make it. My new job keeps me from 2pm-10pm M-F.

Sorry guys.

if you're there at 11, I can be too :P

Massive Monday Meet - Focus man. Focus. - 04-05-2010

Mystake,Apr 4 2010, 01:53 PM Wrote:won't be able to make it. My new job keeps me from 2pm-10pm M-F.

Sorry guys.

if you're there at 11, I can be too :P
[right][snapback]304487[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, good luck with that one. :lol:

Massive Monday Meet - paolo - 04-05-2010

put me down as a NEGATIVE. I will be in kingston ontario (not jamaica)

Massive Monday Meet - willcann - 04-05-2010

should make it

Massive Monday Meet - NefCanuck - 04-05-2010

I'll be there, I have the day off :D

NefCanuck

Massive Monday Meet - Scorcher000 - 04-05-2010

Mystake, dam cause i was gonna bring one of the rims to show you.
Kev, We could always have it at your place. And I hope she is feeling better.
Everyone else, Not posting this time if your gonna be there or not, just get your asses there lol.

Massive Monday Meet - Focus man. Focus. - 04-06-2010

I'm in. The wife would kill me if you all showed up at my place. LOL

Massive Monday Meet - Mystake - 04-06-2010

Scorcher000,Apr 4 2010, 09:49 PM Wrote:Mystake, dam cause i was gonna bring one of the rims to show you.
Everyone else, Not posting this time if your gonna be there or not, just get your asses there lol.
[right][snapback]304520[/snapback][/right]

Brutal!!

TBH I don't know if I'll be able to make it to any more massiv monday's for the rest of the summer too. Send pic for now and we'll go from there.

Massive Monday Meet - Scorcher000 - 04-06-2010

Mystake,Apr 5 2010, 10:23 AM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Apr 4 2010, 09:49 PM Wrote:Mystake, dam cause i was gonna bring one of the rims to show you.
[right][snapback]304520[/snapback][/right]

Brutal!!

TBH I don't know if I'll be able to make it to any more massiv monday's for the rest of the summer too. Send pic for now and we'll go from there.
[right][snapback]304549[/snapback][/right]

No Problem, We'll have to see about a East meet again.

Massive Monday Meet - tetra - 04-06-2010

Can't make this one, just got back from Sudbury and dead tired.
I PP'd Dru the dyno day deposit though.

Massive Monday Meet - Focus man. Focus. - 04-06-2010

Well there were 4 of us tonight. Nefcanuck, Scorcher, Buzz 2.0, and myself. It was great weather and I would have expected more to come out, but due to the fact I didn't post this well enough in advance some is better than none. Thanks to John for getting it up last minute.

Massive Monday Meet - buzz2.0 - 04-06-2010

Well that was my first focus meet, since i joined this site, looks like theres some nice foci driving around Toronto, and a Fusion lol hope to see more next time. i never see any nice focus in my area, mostly riced out civics or accords :angry:

Next time ill have some pics of my engine rebuild......and more parts ;)

Focus man, Focus.,Apr 5 2010, 07:28 PM Wrote:Well there were 4 of us tonight.  Nefcanuck, Scorcher, Buzz 2.0, and myself.  It was great weather and I would have expected more to come out, but due to the fact I didn't post this well enough in advance some is better than none.  Thanks to John for getting it up last minute.
[right][snapback]304610[/snapback][/right]

Massive Monday Meet - NikiterZTS - 04-06-2010

buzz2.0,Apr 5 2010, 10:19 PM Wrote:Well that was my first focus meet, since i joined this site, looks like theres some nice foci driving around Toronto, and a Fusion lol hope to see more next time. i never see any nice focus in my area, mostly riced out civics or accords  :angry:

Next time ill have some pics of my engine rebuild......and more parts ;)

Focus man, Focus.,Apr 5 2010, 07:28 PM Wrote:Well there were 4 of us tonight.  Nefcanuck, Scorcher, Buzz 2.0, and myself.  It was great weather and I would have expected more to come out, but due to the fact I didn't post this well enough in advance some is better than none.  Thanks to John for getting it up last minute.
[right][snapback]304610[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]304613[/snapback][/right]

Actually this was your 3rd meet IIRC. You ones already came out to Dixie meet and then you went to Dave & Bustards (but left before walking inside).