FocusCanada Forums
I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap (/showthread.php?tid=1248)

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - Focus man. Focus. - 06-27-2009

You have to read it to believe it :blink:

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - darkpuppet - 06-27-2009

sad....

and what do you do when you need to swap the makeup in the tentacle? Probably makes it more dangerous than just slapping s#!t on your face.

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - Focus man. Focus. - 06-27-2009

What happens when you stop short and get it in your eye?

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - j3rt - 06-27-2009

or skewered in an accident.

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - NikiterZTS - 06-27-2009

How can we be saved from these retards?

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - ZTWsquared - 06-27-2009

NikiterZTS,Jun 26 2009, 04:40 PM Wrote:How can we be saved from these retards?
[right][snapback]290202[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully Darwin's theory will apply to her at some point ... just like it did for this guy.

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - smith21 - 06-27-2009

anyone other than me notice that tentacle thing is going right thru the steering wheel? isn't that a lil dangerous....

I did, but I was waiting for someone to say something. It would make tight turns impossible.

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - Gabriel - 06-27-2009

smith21,Jun 27 2009, 05:08 AM Wrote:anyone other than me notice that tentacle thing is going right thru the steering wheel? isn't that a lil dangerous....
[right][snapback]290214[/snapback][/right]
It might actually be a good thing ...it could help get rid of the "smart " ones . Consider it a "natural " selection . Just make sure she gets life insurance before she buys that device ...

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - euro_zx5 - 06-27-2009

She's a clown and should get a life. Maybe if she got ready before leaving the house she wouldn't need that garbage... eliminating another hazard on the road.

I Can't Believe This, Canadian Woman Needs A Slap - Burnin21 - 06-28-2009

God stuff like this really pisses me off. So the next woman that nails me in a parking lot from doing her makeup will screw my insurance 50% too? Maybe people just forget the main point of driving. Point A to Point B. Throw on some tunes and relax.