FocusCanada Forums
Violence In Toronto - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Violence In Toronto (/showthread.php?tid=13705)

Pages: 1 2

Violence In Toronto - ZX5focused - 08-11-2005

What happend in the last month??? is it just that they now started to report everythign or has crime, guns, muggings, murders etc...skyrocketed??

Violence In Toronto - NOS2Go4Me - 08-11-2005

I think this was the first time in many years I was almost genuinely afraid to go and visit the parents.

Toronto can keep the overcrowded BS. It appears that a large number of "new residents" can't obey the law and need to get the fack out of Canada.

We're the dumping ground for the entire world. And it shows.

Violence In Toronto - Flofocus - 08-11-2005

NOS2Go4Me,Aug 10 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:We're the dumping ground for the entire world. And it shows.
[right][snapback]130638[/snapback][/right]

Go for a walk downtown Detroit and come back and see me.

Toronto is getting pretty bad, its cuz they have people like Dan running around. Him and his freinds are trouble makers. No good fawckin trouble makers.

I'm going to call the police.

Violence In Toronto - ANTHONYD - 08-11-2005

I work as downtown as it gets.

No difference here.

Violence In Toronto - scoobasteve - 08-11-2005

lol...

oh god... downtown detroit esp. around the joe louis arena is like the shittiest scariest place ive ever been. at 10pm.

Violence In Toronto - ANTHONYD - 08-11-2005

Detroit is brutal.

Flofocus,Aug 10 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:Go for a walk downtown Detroit and come back and see me.

[right][snapback]130642[/snapback][/right]
i have, mind im very careful where i go, and i am very aware of my surroundings, one thign with downtown detroit, is that there are cops everywhere, like you cant go a block without seeing at lest 2-4 cruisers. would i hang aroud there all the the time?? hell no, and the thign wiht detroit is, that most of the s**t that is getting publicized in Toronto doesnt get the time of day in detroit.

Violence In Toronto - microbunny - 08-11-2005

Yeah, downtown Guelph is getting pretty bad...

Ishmael, the hotdog vendor got rolled by some skaters the other day...

..*sniff*..

there were weiners and toasted buns everywhere!!! :(

The US is a lost cause, everyone knows that. We're starting to exhibit a lot of the same symptoms for the same reasons... overcrowding, a bleak outlook by the lower-class, general population on the economy, and dismal leadership by our government.

What happens when illegal immigrants come to Canada? They claim refugee status or political asylum. From there, they get welfare, housing, OHIP, and who knows what else anymore. They get bumped ahead of down-on-their-luck real Canadians. Ultimately, they get lost in the legal sandstorm of backlogs and lost paperwork, they file for Citizenship, and then they just might make a contribution. Normally they don't.

It's why Toronto is eating itself from downtown up, and why else are they building more and more houses in the outlying areas?

A lack of backbone and enforcement by customs and our government.

scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 10:59 AM Wrote:lol...

oh god... downtown detroit esp. around the joe louis arena is like the shittiest scariest place ive ever been. at 10pm.
[right][snapback]130645[/snapback][/right]
its not bad if there are events going on, but any other time its pretty deserted

they are really workign hard to change the image of detroit, theyve really cleaned up the downtown area, the problem now is getting people to go there.

I wont be going back... that place sucked.

I went there for the NAIAS.... dirtiest place ever.

Violence In Toronto - 2001 ZTS - 08-11-2005

You country bumpkins watch to much TV.

I'm safer here than some s**t hole up north where bordom and lack of opportunity lead to drunken violence. I can't even remember if I locked my door or garage last night?

From my recollection, of all the people killed in the last month I don't remember the media ever NOT finishing of their reports by saying "the victim was known to police". The picture of the "victim" is usually a mugshot from a previous arrest or from a wanted poster.

Its black drug dealers shooting black drug dealers because they think it is their culture. Knock yourself out b0yZ.

Yup, Everything is gang related... Innocent bystanders arent usually harmed....

But man, when the did the driveby on that kid. i was dam pissed.

Lots of "bystanders" have been hit lately. It's insane.

Enjoy the mass carnage.

Enjoy the drunken hick's pickup truck when it's driven through the front of your house...

haha, or the murders at the bowling alley or the square dance bar..

Bowling alley's downtown. You guys have lots more of those than we do.

Square dance bar - downtown too.

I live nowhere near downtown :P

As for the pickup truck... at least I won't have to pay for renovations.

lol. do any of your neighbors display the confederate flag on their front lawn or truck Nos? haha.

Nope... and you guys have more jacked-up trucks than we do by far. Dukes of Hazzard auditions or something? :huh: :D

hmm, because i was thinking.... at your fc. bbq. we set up a flagpole and raise the confederate flags to fit in with the townspeople. lol

Violence In Toronto - microbunny - 08-11-2005

scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:hmm, because i was thinking.... at your fc. bbq. we set up a flagpole and raise the confederate flags to fit in with the townspeople. lol
[right][snapback]130711[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:

*SWISH*