FocusCanada Forums
Some Car Shots - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Some Car Shots (/showthread.php?tid=14085)

Some Car Shots - skifreak69 - 07-20-2005

Heres some pics from the sound off I was at this weekend.

They just finished the lambo door that morning, didn't get time for the drivers side before the show.
[Image: IMGP0182.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0180.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0181.jpg]

This Precidia made quite an entrance, they were running late finishing up the turbo(only pushing 5 psi right now) but everyone crowded around to check it out when it pulled up
[Image: IMGP0177.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0178.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0179.jpg]

This guy cleaned out every piece of dynamat in the city(except for one shop who wouldn't cut him a deal)
[Image: IMGP0183.jpg]
He's got 5 12" L7's. None of the shops had time to build him a box so he had to put them each in a single L5 box. He hit 151 db's I think, but once he gets a proper box, and probably six or so hours of tuning, it is going to be stupid loud.
[Image: IMGP0184.jpg]
Not a bad looking civic, and a damn fine girl owns it(wish i could of got a shot of her too.
[Image: IMGP0185.jpg]

Some Car Shots - smith21 - 07-20-2005

wow...those are some nice doors...and look jay, somebody just like you, driving around with only one door done :P just playing big guy lol :P

Some Car Shots - Raine - 07-20-2005

Minus the hood scoops, that MX3 is hottttttt

Some Car Shots - FociPhil - 07-21-2005

the trunk layouts of that Celica and the Mazda are fooking nice...

a girl drives that civic, the only thing sexier than a chick driving a hooked up car, is a chick riding a crotch rocket...

get pics next time!!!!

Some Car Shots - NefCanuck - 07-21-2005

Oh wow, the hatch area of that MX-3 looks like its stock, the work in there is that damn good :blink:

Boy I'd hate to think of the number of hours of labour that took... a real labour of love indeed...

NefCanuck

Some Car Shots - SVT ZX3 - 07-21-2005

Some nice stereo installs there. Don't think much of any of those cars though.

Some Car Shots - SVTDavan - 07-21-2005

holy body kits. yikes.

Some Car Shots - ROBSONzts - 07-21-2005

Yeah I geuss those are some nice GIRL cars! (CIVICS)

The Celica is pretty sweet. lovein the rims on it!

Some Car Shots - paolo - 07-21-2005

why would someone dynamatt the rear window on the hatch of the Civic? that looks G|-|3y