FocusCanada Forums
What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? (/showthread.php?tid=14555)

Pages: 1 2

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - ANTHONYD - 06-24-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 23 2005, 10:44 AM Wrote:oooh... maybe saturday we can look under the hood of the RENTAL TAURUS! or the Pontiac... I bet you guys dont have that under the hood of your focus  :P
[right][snapback]116462[/snapback][/right]

Let's swap cam shafts.

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - NefCanuck - 06-24-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 23 2005, 10:44 AM Wrote:oooh... maybe saturday we can look under the hood of the RENTAL TAURUS! or the Pontiac... I bet you guys dont have that under the hood of your focus  :P
[right][snapback]116462[/snapback][/right]

Aw, c'mon, won't it be fun to look at the Taurus' 3.0L Vulcan motor? (Live long and prosper my butt :P ) If you bring the Pontiac and it has the 3.1L in it I can point out every oil leak you've ever had on that motor (or will have :thumbsdownsmileyanim: )

NefCanuck

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - scoobasteve - 06-24-2005

haha, its the 3.8 Still going strong. well it only has 74k on it.

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - NOS2Go4Me - 06-24-2005

I'm working on getting a FRS before we come down... but one of the Rinos with the GPS integrated into it too :D

Seriously... for the guys coming from the east of T.O., I take it you're going 401-427-QEW and then up... what time are you guys leaving? Someone PM me - puh-LEASE!

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - NefCanuck - 06-24-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 23 2005, 11:49 AM Wrote:haha, its the 3.8 Still going strong. well it only has 74k on it.
[right][snapback]116494[/snapback][/right]

I can't remember anything glaringly wrong about the 3.8L GM motor of that vintage offhand (except that it's a bit of a pig on gas, but it is a large V6 so...)

NefCanuck

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - scoobasteve - 06-24-2005

... What i'm bringing to the bbq...

Not my focus... Unless there is some miracle and the part i need arrives from mexico... or wherever before saturday. :ph34r: :ph34r:

What Is Everyone Bringing To The Bbq? - ANTHONYD - 06-24-2005

scoobasteve,Jun 23 2005, 05:28 PM Wrote:... What i'm bringing to the bbq...

Not my focus... Unless there is some miracle and the part i need arrives from mexico...  or wherever before saturday.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]116705[/snapback][/right]

You never know! :lol: