FocusCanada Forums
Regina Show And Shine June 11th - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Regina Show And Shine June 11th (/showthread.php?tid=14763)

Regina Show And Shine June 11th - FociS8nt - 06-08-2005

jus tthought i would post it on here if any boys from stoon wanna come down for this ..starts at 11am on saturday morning..at the TC douglas building. let me know and we can meet up shortly before then if you want..

Regina Show And Shine June 11th - S2 - 06-08-2005

Can't make it that day, it's my birthday and I'm not going to be around.... s**t man, first I can't make it to the Show and Shine in July, now this one.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I think your scheduling these on purpose like this, arn't ya? :ph34r:

Regina Show And Shine June 11th - guilty - 06-10-2005

S2,Jun 8 2005, 07:37 AM Wrote:Can't make it that day, it's my birthday and I'm not going to be around.... s**t man, first I can't make it to the Show and Shine in July, now this one.....
[right][snapback]113331[/snapback][/right]

Woooo it's my birthday Saturday too. I have to work my cleaning job and then I'll probably be busy the rest of the day with other stuff, but I might try to stop by if I get a chance.

Regina Show And Shine June 11th - FocusGuy7476 - 06-11-2005

jarrod, ill be there.