FocusCanada Forums
Dan Is In Dose Today - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Dan Is In Dose Today (/showthread.php?tid=14845)

Pages: 1 2

Dan Is In Dose Today - adam - 06-03-2005

So our friendly neighbourhood spiderman made the paper today. On the inside back page of today's Dose is Dan flying off a fire escape (I think that photo has been chopped here before). Someone at work thought it was me. :lol:

Dan Is In Dose Today - darkpuppet - 06-03-2005

people actually read Dose?

I tried, but it's one of those papers that tries too hard to be 'edgy'..

Dan Is In Dose Today - Oscar The Grouch - 06-03-2005

I thought it was only good for puppy training and kindling. :D

Dan Is In Dose Today - tdot-zx3 - 06-03-2005

They used that picture without my consent!

I sent them a nasty email this morning .. expect some sorta future appology.

On a side note... No one saw me in the globe and mail on the weekend?

Adam.. my hair is catching up but its still far far away from yours ... =P

Dan Is In Dose Today - scoobasteve - 06-03-2005

I dont get the globe and mail... its communist hahaha :ph34r: you should scan and post the article dan :D

Dan Is In Dose Today - NOS2Go4Me - 06-03-2005

Did it have the headline "Friendly Neighbourhood Parkourman robs an apartment after saving resident from 'fire'"? :D

Kidding... should send them the photochopped one to use in their retraction :D

[Image: globeandmail.gif]

Wtf happened to the thumbnails??? holy dam ......

Im too lazy to fix it.

Dan Is In Dose Today - crazikev - 06-03-2005

when i was at the blue Jays game, i saw some people doing that stuff, i thought they were just to cheap to buy skateboards :lol:

Dan Is In Dose Today - darkpuppet - 06-03-2005

hoodlums!

hehe..

that's awesome man.. congrats!

Dan Is In Dose Today - NOS2Go4Me - 06-03-2005

Sweet article man :)

You'd think their own editors would catch that massive spelling discrepancy between the article copy and the caption for the picture. :rolleyes:

What's this world coming to? I have to proofread the Globe's copy for them now? :D

PS - Dan's a "ringleader" officially now. He now gets to extort "protection" from us and we in turn get a cut of the "mialk" profits. :rofl:

Dan Is In Dose Today - scoobasteve - 06-03-2005

Hah, thats awesome. i think they misspelled your name on the caption haha.

Its the 3rd time my last name has been misspelt .... Toronto Star misspelt it as well .. ha ha ha ...

Dan Is In Dose Today - paolo - 06-03-2005

tdot-zx3,Jun 2 2005, 06: Wrote:Its the 3rd time my last name has been misspelt .... Toronto Star misspelt it as well .. ha ha ha ...
[right][snapback]112279[/snapback][/right]

haha just printed off the article here at work, Dan few people at my work have spotted you arround the subway stations, lol. I never knew u parkour at the Queen subway station? I work near there. you should give me a call or pop by my store when u are in the area, I dont mind checking out some of your parkour or even just chilling,

Dan Is In Dose Today - Raine - 06-03-2005

Very cool Dan. Want me to get you an interview on a YorkU radio show or something?

Raine that would be cool. I train at YorkU as well .... Ill be there next wednesday.

Paolo, behing TheBay (so get off at queen station .. walk 1 block south, then half block east at the first street) ... Is one of the best training spots in all of Toronto. Im there quite a bit too.

Most of the time though Im on University of Toronto soil. That is prime Parkour land.

Dan Is In Dose Today - naz - 06-03-2005

:tup:

Dan Is In Dose Today - rubberman - 06-03-2005

thats quite the mop you got going on doesnt it get in the way?

Dan Is In Dose Today - paolo - 06-03-2005

tdot-zx3,Jun 2 2005, 08: Wrote:Paolo, behing TheBay (so get off at queen station .. walk 1 block south, then half block east at the first street) ... Is one of the best training spots in all of Toronto. Im there quite a bit too.[right][snapback]112316[/snapback][/right]

cool, I'll look for your hair... or look for you, when im walking arround that area.

Dan Is In Dose Today - Marction - 06-03-2005

crazikev,Jun 2 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:when i was at the blue Jays game, i saw some people doing that stuff, i thought they were just to cheap to buy skateboards :lol:
[right][snapback]112253[/snapback][/right]

LOL