FocusCanada Forums
Majestics April 23&24 - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Majestics April 23&24 (/showthread.php?tid=15960)

Majestics April 23&24 - FociS8nt - 02-19-2005

:( just wondering if anyone else was entering this Chad are you still down to enter :huh:

Majestics April 23&24 - sr20det - 02-19-2005

i was going to enter, not anymore

Majestics April 23&24 - ZX3TUNR - 02-19-2005

Im hoping to. Just 2 things that are bugging me

1. Will my car be done?

2. And this is the major one. I been a spectator at Majestics and I seen some of the ppl who go. Do I want to show my car off to local ppl so they can scope out my car and ya.. A week later I find my car broken into. Its happened to Deuce (local red VPSPEC). or is it a coincidence (ahhh cant spell it) that there were 3 break in attempts on his car. In front of his house to. I dunno. I like keeping my car hidden in the shadows and only known to sport compact ppl but for the goal I want to reach this show would be a good experience. Usually this isn't a problem but at Majestics just because is such a wide range .

Majestics April 23&24 - guilty - 02-23-2005

Yeah showing off your stereo system at a local car show might not be the smartest idea. I havent been to any of the shows yet, I'm always working when they have them.. might have to take some time off.