FocusCanada Forums
Udp Kits - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Udp Kits (/showthread.php?tid=16642)

Udp Kits - Chromey - 10-26-2004

Ok SO I got a 3 pc... Ive been told the Alt pully is going to be a bitch.

Can i buy a belt somewhere that will work just for the 2 pc?(Crank,Water)

Udp Kits - S2 - 10-26-2004

As far as I knew, the 3 piece UDP (FC one) does use the stock belt. The 2 piece sets (FC one) with the crank, water pulley uses the stock belt. The only UDPz that I know of that you need a new belt is a one piece.

Udp Kits - Chromey - 10-27-2004

OK I thought you need a New belt with the 2 pc too.

wow i was thinking i needed a new belt if i was only using the 2 parts, Good to know S2 thanks

OK SO to be clear here, 3 pcs= Crank,Water,Alt?

Udp Kits - Raine - 10-27-2004

Chromey,Oct 26 2004, 07:06 PM Wrote:OK I thought you need a New belt with the 2 pc too.

wow i was thinking i needed a new belt if i was only using the 2 parts, Good to know S2 thanks

OK SO to be clear here, 3 pcs= Crank,Water,Alt?
yep. They discontinued it because the Alt was too hard to do and people were f*cking it up

Udp Kits - S2 - 10-28-2004

Raine is correct plus the ALT pulley provided ZERO gains, it's basically like the water pulley, in a two piece it's sized so you can still use your stock belt. FYI, a one piece will provide the same gains as a two or three piece. It's more the convienence of using the stock belt that people opt for a two piece. All the gains come from the crank pulley.