FocusCanada Forums
White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors (/showthread.php?tid=16659)

White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - Raine - 10-22-2004

And a very tastefully displayed focuscanada.net sticker below the center brakelight. Natasha's car from the look of it... full kit, dual exhaust... but it wasn't Natasha driving :P this morning on Leslie... took me 15 mins to come up beside the car, and it was only 20 lengths ahead of me, that's how heavy the traffic was. Came off the 401, turned East on Lawrence. Nice car!

White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - mysterygirl - 10-22-2004

Hahaha, that was my car! But that wasn;t me driving, that was my BF. We traded cars for the day, I got to play with the WRX. :D

BUt s**t, this always happens to me....you guys are only around when he drives never when I drive. That's just poo!

Thanks for the props

White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - 2001 ZTS - 10-22-2004

mysterygirl,Oct 21 2004, 05:52 PM Wrote:Hahaha, that was my car! But that wasn;t me driving, that was my BF. We traded cars for the day, I got to play with the WRX. :D
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSSED TO TALK ABOUT US SWITCHING CARS!

WHAT IF MY WIFE FINDS OUT WE'VE BEEN SEEING EACHOTHER?

White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - Raine - 10-22-2004

Ah I always get the ladies mixed up. :P sorry! When did you take off the Altezzas? Looks better w/out them :)

White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - mysterygirl - 10-22-2004

Sorry my bad....I had the 2003 WRB WRX SEDAN which is not stock of course.

Don't want you to get into trouble.

Yeah, took the altezzas off, starting to look a bit too "ricey". i will probably get new rims too, when I can afford them.....OZ Superturismo, or something that looks alot like them.

White Zx3, Ar 17's, Mid & S2 Wing, Projectors - tdot-zx3 - 10-22-2004

mysterygirl,Oct 21 2004, 05:52 PM Wrote:BUt s**t, this always happens to me....you guys are only around when he drives never when I drive. That's just poo!
Thats hilarious ... you said poo! ahhaha!!!