FocusCanada Forums
"i Meant To Do That" - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: "i Meant To Do That" (/showthread.php?tid=16695)

"i Meant To Do That" - 2001 ZTS - 10-16-2004

I don't know if you did or not but it looked pretty cool. ;)

Simon & I just met for lunch here in Hamilton, quite possibly the biggest Focus meet to happen today?

:P

"i Meant To Do That" - Flofocus - 10-16-2004

Thats just dandy.

"i Meant To Do That" - Euro Ford Fan - 10-16-2004

whoops did I go through that intersection sideways..... :lol:

Gotta love wet roads, RWD and my heavy right foot.

I dont' know if we can call it a focus meet since there were no Focus in attendance!

"i Meant To Do That" - D-Dub - 10-16-2004

yeah I entered a turn to fast today(usually enter it faster) and the car started to slide but I cranked the wheel to the other side hammed on the petal and it looked like everything was under control. With my s**t luck lately I was expecting it.....mine was a combination of firehawks, rain and leaves

"i Meant To Do That" - scoobasteve - 10-16-2004

hey... wait a second Andrew... we had 4 people in attendance at the boston pizza meet... and 3 of us had focuses.... how often does that happen :blink:

"i Meant To Do That" - 2001 ZTS - 10-16-2004

scoobasteve,Oct 16 2004, 02:14 AM Wrote:hey... wait a second Andrew... we had 4 people in attendance at the boston pizza meet... and 3 of us had focuses.... how often does that happen :blink:
Wow, thats almost a quorum isn't it? Please post a copy of the minutes when you get the chance.

"i Meant To Do That" - paolo - 10-17-2004

Meford4u, Scoobasteve: We had a pretty good turn out at BP. MP3Wizard was slated to come by too, but I later heard he went to the VW meet at KrispyKreme instead, cus he needed to fix something with his jetta??