FocusCanada Forums
Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? (/showthread.php?tid=17247)

Pages: 1 2

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - SLIP STREAM SVT - 07-15-2004

i wanna go because i never went b4. but i'm just wondering if anyone else want to join me there this friday!

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - french_connection - 07-16-2004

tatadammm, frenchy to the rescue....

I'll be there. I got a date with a camaro... B)

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - Flofocus - 07-16-2004

french_connection,Jul 15 2004, 11:27 AM Wrote:tatadammm, frenchy to the rescue....

I'll be there. I got a date with a camaro... B)
ur gonna get killed :lol: :P

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - BrooksZX3 - 07-16-2004

I'm in, I'll cruise down with ya Marc. Should we hit GT's on the Beach for a beer afterward?? B)

Flofocus,Jul 15 2004, 03:35 PM Wrote:
french_connection,Jul 15 2004, 11:27 AM Wrote:tatadammm, frenchy to the rescue....

I'll be there. I got a date with a camaro...  B)
heuuuu, why would I , I have some camaro, some firebirds, some stang to my "kill list"...

thing is, most of them dont expect to even have to try....

surprise surprise.... ;) :lol:

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - boost til'bust - 07-16-2004

this sounds like an svt day, maybe I can make it!

what time are you guys going to be there?

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - DD1 - 07-16-2004

french_connection,Jul 15 2004, 04:47 PM Wrote:

heuuuu, why would I , I have some camaro, some firebirds, some stang to my "kill list"...

so when r u going to add a srt to the list :P :rolleyes:

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - SLIP STREAM SVT - 07-16-2004

cool sounds good, i'm trying to get there at like 6pm if possible! i'm coming all the way from toronto, so it's a pretty far ride and it will be my first time there so i think i might get lost! but glad to hear many foci are going tomorrow night!

Awesome, I'll be ther at 7 at the latest, going golfing with the g/f in the afternoon so Marc if you don't want to wait that's cool

See you there boyz!

DD1,Jul 15 2004, 11:44 PM Wrote:

:lol: :lol: hahaha what a fun battle you guys have :ph34r:

DD1,Jul 15 2004, 11:44 PM Wrote:

when will you let your wife drive it down the track ? ;)

looks like there will be all kinds of focus' for me to beat at the track B)

finnally...the only other focus I have raced at the track ran 17's....not really much of a race....I had a bad launch, missed gears all the way down the track, and still ran 16's beating him...haha

I'm going home if I run 16s :angry:

BrooksZX3,Jul 16 2004, 01:25 AM Wrote:I'm going home if I run 16s :angry:
I dont care what times I run, but if I get my ass handed to me on a platter by everyone....I will go home :blink:

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - french_connection - 07-17-2004

s**t, if I run 16's... it'll mean I blew the engine half track... <_< :lol:

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - boost til'bust - 07-18-2004

hey, good night at the races except for my broken clutch :blink:

I couldnt believe how many people turned out. I only found out two of my times before I broke....15.9 on my first run...and a 15.6

so how did everyone run? and did anyone see my second run????? I never did find the timeslip in the pile of timeslips :angry:

but, it was a good turnout, and we should definately have more track get togethers in the future.

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - BrooksZX3 - 07-18-2004

yeah man, that was lots of fun. Sucks about your clutch... was it a fun ride home in the tow truck?

I ran like ass, not like tony... well almost like a non svt :rolleyes: just couldn't get myslef to listen to myself and keep the rpms up on launch <_< but shifting was awesome and quick... through the traps just about redline in 3 - 7200rpm. Was still fun no matter what... and I did run low 16s :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool part was that we had all the svt colors represented there... John-black, Steve-blue, marc-red, carey-silver and of course peter with the svt transformed green machine. Was awesome to see some TO boyz out. Let's definitely have more of these... 15 bucks, tons o fun! ;)

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - scoobasteve - 07-18-2004

i ran like hell too... maybe next time ill plan to go earlier and well... remove the stereo... but whatever. We gotta do this again sometime.

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - SLIP STREAM SVT - 07-18-2004

yea i had hella fun.. my first time out and i'm definitly going back sometime soon... i ran mid 16's but i think i did ok for my first time! the bad thing about that day was i got lost trying to get home and almost ran out of gas, the gas light was on for about 100km b4 i found a gas station that was open! also some more bad news! i hit a raccoon =*( "animal lover" and saw like 3 other dead ones on the road! but the racing was fun, i'm going to shannonville today with some friends it's at 5pm and only $58 for like 4 hours if anyone wants to come, your all welcome!

Who's Up For St. Thomas This Friday? - Flofocus - 07-19-2004

What did Mark run? :huh: