FocusCanada Forums
Here is the boy's car for sale - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sell Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Here is the boy's car for sale (/showthread.php?tid=18010)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - ANTHONYD - 09-15-2010

Please refrain from obstructing this for sale thread.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - ZX3_2NV - 09-17-2010

I think all the links r down.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - SL8RZZX3 - 09-17-2010

(09-17-2010, 07:08 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: I think all the links r down.

Kijiji ad is still up Big Grin

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2000-Ford-Focus-ZX3-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ211935188

someone buy this already!!

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - moon111 - 09-17-2010

Surfing the web, I stumbled across this:
http://sportcompactcar.automotive.com/71158/0206-sccp-2000-ford-focus-zx3-focus-tuning/index.html

Is this the same car? Here you have an article ...and picture, which shows a 'professionally-build' car.
I want to buy this car. But the kijiji ad, it makes me think of some greasy kid's toy who's probably abused the snot out of it.

Replace the under-glow picture with the one from sportcompactcar. I'd consider losing the pic of the stereo as well.
And re-write the ad. Don't want to hear how it was 'your' car. Who wants sloppy seconds? Make it sound professionally-built,
featured in magazines/websites, give the facts only and I'm sure it'll sell.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - NikiterZTS - 09-17-2010

(09-17-2010, 12:16 PM)moon111 Wrote: Surfing the web, I stumbled across this:
http://sportcompactcar.automotive.com/71158/0206-sccp-2000-ford-focus-zx3-focus-tuning/index.html

Is this the same car? Here you have an article ...and picture, which shows a 'professionally-build' car.
I want to buy this car. But the kijiji ad, it makes me think of some greasy kid's toy who's probably abused the snot out of it.

Replace the under-glow picture with the one from sportcompactcar. I'd consider losing the pic of the stereo as well.
And re-write the ad. Don't want to hear how it was 'your' car. Who wants sloppy seconds? Make it sound professionally-built,
featured in magazines/websites, give the facts only and I'm sure it'll sell.

I think it's the second one that they made. Has different headlights and grill. No JRSC.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - SL8RZZX3 - 09-17-2010

(09-17-2010, 12:42 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: I think it's the second one that they made. Has different headlights and grill. No JRSC.

No that is the same car.....!!!

The other one was Blue and didn't have the widebody kit
Headlights, grille and JRSC were added by Meford and son Big Grin

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - meford4u - 09-18-2010

We have had a tonne of interest in the car, but nobody seems to have any $$$$.

My son is a mechanic who did some work to the car. We bought the car without the headlights shown(we bought and installed the St170 headlights), had a lot of the stickers removed and the JRSC was installed with the purchase of the car. The arcticle states the car has 19" rims. It has 18" rims. It also states the car has the SVT front and rear brakes which is not true. They may have swapped them out before selling the car???

But your idea of showing the magazine arcticle is a good one.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - ZX3_2NV - 09-28-2010

has it sold yet?

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - meford4u - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 01:38 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: has it sold yet?

Nope. Any questions can be placed to Aaron via the Kijiji ad. I believe $3000 takes it and not a penny less.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - ZX3_2NV - 09-28-2010

Well if he still has it going into Nov I'll come out and check it out and possibly put an offer in.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - meford4u - 09-29-2010

In November it goes away on the first for winter storage. I certainly hope it is gone by then.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - ZX3_2NV - 10-01-2010

So if it goes away for storage will he be taking it off the market?

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - meford4u - 10-01-2010

Look, Aaron, my son, is selling the car. I just put up a notice that it is for sale. Ask him any questions, even if they are dumb questions like if he puts the car away in storage will he take the car off the market??? WTF. Of course. Anyway, I am 99.9% certain the car is sold. But ask him yourself.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - NikiterZTS - 10-01-2010

^^^Great selling techniques B.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - meford4u - 10-01-2010

I realize what you are saying Nik, but NO LESS THAN THREE TIMES in this ad did I say contact the boy to answer your questions.
But he keeps asking questions.
The car is sold.

RE: Here is the boy's car for sale - Flofocus - 10-01-2010

Sometimes you have to say it 4 times Bryan.