FocusCanada Forums
Full Dyno Day Results - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Focus Talk (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Full Dyno Day Results (/showthread.php?tid=18065)

Pages: 1 2

Full Dyno Day Results - ZX3_2NV - 06-22-2010

A Big Thank You goes out to everyone that made it out yesterday. I know a few of you that attended made a serious drive there and back and it was much appreciated. It was a great turnout, more than DaSilva Racing was expecting. So we kept them pretty busy all morning. The final number's was 12 Foci and 5 Misc Vehicles.

Congrats to Jason aka Jmountney1 on achieving Highest All Motor Focus WHP with 147 WHP and 131 lbs of torque

Congrats to Jamie aka GFXjamie on achieving Highest Boosted Focus WHP with 232 WHP and 219 lbs of Torque

A big shot out goes to Kevin aka Focus man. Focus. He achieved 101 WHP with his slightly modified ZX5 and took home the coveted “SLOCUS” Euro Plate. For everyone that was not in attendance I’m sure you will get a chance to see it at the upcoming Massive Meets. Wink Thanks for being a good sport.

I would also like to Thank:
DaSilva Racing and Joe DaSilva himself for providing us with ample space and a great facility and dyno. Check out DaSilva Racing for all your Ford specific products and Dyno Tuning.
Joe also provided everyone with a couple of coupons to his big event this summer Canadian Street Car Nationals.
Garage16 with providing $25 Gift Certificate to our winners, Check out Garage 16 .ca for all your performance parts and racing needs.
Harkore for providing our winner's with some FC.net Gear
and Scorcher Performance for helping me collect the deposits and providing all 3 winners with a Bluetooth device.

NOW FOR THE NUMBERS

I have attached the Dyno Day file below. Due to me running back and forth getting everything organised and what not, I did miss a couple of numbers and might of mixed up a couple. I also did not “Focus” on the torque results. But I am more than willing to update the file with the accurate info. Just pm me or post below and I will update it accordingly.

Thanks again and I’ll be more than happy to organise this as an annual event. Maybe next year with a little car show Big Grin

Dru aka ZX3 2NV

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - NefCanuck - 06-22-2010

Sounds like you had a good time.

But find an AWD dyno for next year so I can show up and go medievil on y'all Tongue

NefCanuck

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - GFXjamie - 06-22-2010

by next year i bet kev will your AWD lol

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - hardk0re - 06-22-2010

my dismal 225hp Sad

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Oscar The Grouch - 06-22-2010

(06-22-2010, 05:23 AM)hardk0re Wrote: my dismal 225hp Sad

Cry me a river...Rolleyes

(06-22-2010, 05:25 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote:
(06-22-2010, 05:23 AM)hardk0re Wrote: my dismal 225hp Sad

Cry me a river...Rolleyes

That won't get me more power.

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Focus man. Focus. - 06-22-2010

And for those of us that don't have Office 2007.....

[attachment=162]

And yes, I will display the coveted "SLOCUS" plate with honor. Although itis now warpped from the heat from being displayed on my dash. for 4 hours yesterday afternoon. So I may have to only display this on a special occasions.

Now that I work for Keystone I will place in on my desk with pride. It will motivate me to get some power adders for my car.

wheres the vids/photos boys?

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Focus man. Focus. - 06-22-2010

Yeah Johnny, where you at my man?

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - DD1 - 06-22-2010

sounds awesome I also had a dyno on the w/e on my gsxr 750 which dyno'd at 118

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Tiketz - 06-22-2010

Nice numbers....Ya I wish I could have made it out, but next time.

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - GFXjamie - 06-22-2010

videos of me and the k20 civic are on you tube

videos

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Scorcher000 - 06-24-2010

I'm having probs on getting the sound loaded

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Jmountney1 - 06-24-2010

wheres all the vids lol

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - darkpuppet - 06-24-2010

congrats to the winners and ermmm.. losers?

Someone send me a pic of the winner's car?

actually, if someone could send me pics of all the cars along with their results, I'll post 'em to the front page.

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - GFXjamie - 06-24-2010

ill get a picture of my car this weekend and post it up

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Focus man. Focus. - 06-24-2010

I will be the "Front Page Looser". LOL

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - GFXjamie - 06-24-2010

dont look at it that way, look at it as a push to improve past what stock focus will put down Tongue

hahaha slocus... it never gets old

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Focus man. Focus. - 06-24-2010

Did anybody get my run or run's on camera? I wouldn't mind seeing it on tape. If a digital copy is available I can bring my laptop to the Masiv Meet this Monday to get a copy. Somebody has to have it..... John?

RE: Full Dyno Day Results - Spinal - 06-24-2010

least u had more hp than the sunfire with the custom dryer piping kevTongue