FocusCanada Forums
For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sell Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts (/showthread.php?tid=18095)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - Jmountney1 - 07-01-2010

now that i look on my computer im gona say there not gona mount to flush lol

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - hardk0re - 07-01-2010

For those that doubt me.....
This is my old car with the wide front bumper on it:
[Image: f2-wide.jpg]

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - WuNgUnSVT - 07-01-2010

Thanks for the pic k0re...looks good!
I imagine the same could be done with the rear then?
------Price reduced!------

A STEAL at $425!

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - WuNgUnSVT - 07-02-2010

Somebody must want these....?

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - hardk0re - 07-02-2010

I do but I don't have the money to buy them, nor the money to paint them...nor the skin thick enough to survive my wifes beatings should I overcome my first two....Tongue

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - WuNgUnSVT - 07-02-2010

(07-02-2010, 11:07 PM)hardk0re Wrote: I do but I don't have the money to buy them, nor the money to paint them...nor the skin thick enough to survive my wifes beatings should I overcome my first two....Tongue

PM sent...

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - castone - 07-04-2010

Hey wungun, you still have that euro roof rack?
If so you want to sell it?Big Grin

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - WuNgUnSVT - 07-04-2010

Sorry...I need it for my Yak!
[Image: Skybox004-1.jpg]

Try BAT.inc
They might still have some...

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) - willcann - 07-04-2010

(06-29-2010, 11:34 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: Would you consider splitting? I have an 05 and could only use the rear bumper.
if you still want the rear i would take the front for my wagon pm me price

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) - WuNgUnSVT - 07-04-2010

(07-04-2010, 08:47 AM)willcann Wrote:
(06-29-2010, 11:34 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: Would you consider splitting? I have an 05 and could only use the rear bumper.
if you still want the rear i would take the front for my wagon pm me price

If you and Lowe9 want to buy both the front and rear respectively, then I can let them go for $150 each.
If one of you want the side skirts as well, I'll let 'em go for $120.

I think that's a pretty good deal...and I'll still meet you both for pick-up half-way.

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - willcann - 07-04-2010

i would take that deal in a heart beat
(07-04-2010, 08:59 AM)willcann Wrote: i would take that deal in a heart beat

if i could think of a way to fit the whole kit to my wagon i would, but the front would look so sick and with alittle body work i will fit it with out the flares

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - WuNgUnSVT - 07-04-2010

If I can sell it all, even split up, that's perfectly fine with me! And if I can help TWO fellow Foci guys out while doing it, all the better...
Have you PM'd Lowe9?

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - willcann - 07-04-2010

pm sent, now lets hope lol somebody must want the rear come on people great deal here

Where you from Will?

orillia just north of barrie

(07-04-2010, 09:17 AM)willcann Wrote: orillia just north of barrie

Cool...I'm in Blyth. We could meet up in Alliston maybe...at the Honda plant...?

i was thinks orangeville but alliston works two

(07-04-2010, 09:20 AM)willcann Wrote: i was thinks orangeville but alliston works two

Whatever works for you...are you interested in the skirts too?
(Just need Lowe to chime in now)

there's no way i would be able to fit them to my wagon

RE: For Sale: F2 wide-body RS replica bumpers (front/rear) and skirts - hardk0re - 07-04-2010

^^^ I fit front/rear, f2 sideskirts and evo sideskirts in my zx3 without issues ....

edit: unless you've got a massive stereo, but roof racks and rope work well too....