FocusCanada Forums
WTB Roof Rack - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Buy Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: WTB Roof Rack (/showthread.php?tid=18258)

WTB Roof Rack - Focus man. Focus. - 08-02-2010

As the title states, I am looking for a roof rack for my 02 ZX5. Thule, Sportrack, Yakima etc. I need everything, so if you have bits and pieces let me know what you have. I was thinking of the open style cargo basket but willing to consider an enclosed box.

Let's see what you have. Thanks

RE: WTB Roof Rack - buzz2.0 - 08-03-2010

i know of rack attack, near laird and eglington, they're pretty good, but thats if your looking for a new one.

http://www.rackattack.com/store-locations.asp

(08-02-2010, 11:53 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: As the title states, I am looking for a roof rack for my 02 ZX5. Thule, Sportrack, Yakima etc. I need everything, so if you have bits and pieces let me know what you have. I was thinking of the open style cargo basket but willing to consider an enclosed box.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - ZTWsquared - 08-03-2010

(08-02-2010, 11:53 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: As the title states, I am looking for a roof rack for my 02 ZX5. Thule, Sportrack, Yakima etc. I need everything, so if you have bits and pieces let me know what you have. I was thinking of the open style cargo basket but willing to consider an enclosed box.

Would you consider a soft-side roof top carrier ... we bought so much crap on our last trip to Florida that I had to buy two of them for the top of the Taurus X my buddy at Ridgehill had lent me ... haven't used them since.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - gfxfocus - 08-03-2010

i have a sportrack roofrack i bought and had on my car for like 2 months and took it off. lemme know.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - Focus man. Focus. - 08-03-2010

GFXFocus, Email descriptions and pic's (if possible) to bigbadfocus(at)gmail(dot)com. Not really looking for a soft sided rack Ken. Looking for more of a car top cage style box and the rack and side rails to go along with it. So anybody with any or all of these pieces please post here.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - ZX3_2NV - 08-04-2010

I've seen GFX's before, pretty sure thats what your looking for. He paid a pretty penny for it though.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - Focus man. Focus. - 08-04-2010

This is what I am looking for here. Thule rack

RE: WTB Roof Rack - ZX3_2NV - 08-05-2010

Ohhh ur looking for the basket not the actual roof rack then.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - gfxfocus - 08-05-2010

your gonna need the roof rack in order to mount the basket.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - Focus man. Focus. - 08-05-2010

Um yeah, I was using the photo as a reference. I stated that in the OP. I have a line on both Thule and Yakima at work but thought I would check here first.

RE: WTB Roof Rack - gfxfocus - 08-06-2010

ill get pics as soon as im back home