FocusCanada Forums
Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise (/showthread.php?tid=18419)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise - andrewsfm - 10-26-2010

The number one shot (of the few I took) that doesn't look like the rest of the pics posted by everyone else so far...

[Image: S1053263.jpg]

It was a good time.

RE: Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise - buzz2.0 - 10-26-2010

I'd be down for a winter cruise, i know of at least 4 of my friends who'd join in, lets organize this! focuscanada.net winter rally 2010!

(10-26-2010, 09:32 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: Hey everyone
Thanks for coming out!
I really only thought about 6 people would come out, but 14. Wow great job representing FC.net

Amazing pics from DP and everyone else.

I will be taking them and the video I have and create a little short film for everyone to view. Along with posting them on my Facebook page and the FC.net Facebook page too lol.

The cruise was great. Weather was so, so. Sorry the end was really long lol. Next time I will make it shorter, I swear...

As for a winter cruise or a night time cruise. I'd love to do them. Not sure if I want to set them up but I can if people want it.

Thanks again for making the Fall Cruise a great event.

Pics and Vid to come.

RE: Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise - darkpuppet - 10-27-2010

btw.. if anyone wants a gallery pic, feel free to PM me with size (up to 2' x 3') and I'll get you a quote.

2' x 3' prints cost about $50 - $60 + tax, depending on finish.

RE: Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise - NikiterZTS - 10-27-2010

I will not miss a winter cruise!

RE: Focuscanada.net Fall Cruise - konafocuswrc - 11-02-2010

i will try to make it to next cruise!