FocusCanada Forums
M&M Fridays - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: M&M Fridays (/showthread.php?tid=18977)

Pages: 1 2

M&M Fridays - Mystake - 04-22-2011

Meadowlands and Merivale,

Fridays @ 10pm. I'm going there to meet the bimmer crew. Apparently this is the place to be on a friday night in ottawa in terms of car meetups.

IDK what the turnout there will be like either, btw. I heard, I think it was last week, about 30 ricers were there and 1 bimmer.

But anyway I'm going this friday to check it all out. Just thought i'd post up for anyone else. Only reason I might not go is if I leave for Toronto earlier on in the afternoon. Doubt it though.

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 04-23-2011

just saying, and as much as I love Masiv Mondays since its our own tight knit group,

Meadowlands and Merivale fridays are nuts! WAY more cars, we're talking easily in the hundreds. Copper was sitting out behind the mall, all of us up front. Few people showed off their rides on the way out, bunch of muscle cars, mustangs, mitsus, civics, mudders... few people did their fly by and I think about 7 or so others did burnouts. Very, very wicked and not at all what I was expecting.

Can't wait to go again next friday... apparently this was a small turnout... O_O

RE: M&M Fridays - reldridge - 05-14-2011

Anybody going out to M&M tonight? Looks like I'll be making an appearance...

RE: M&M Fridays - reldridge - 05-14-2011

Stupid double post...

RE: M&M Fridays - xXCMGXx - 05-14-2011

if its not raining by 8 I will be there

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 05-16-2011

i didn't go due to rain, and I had gone out with my co workers earlier...

Next week!

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 05-21-2011

bump, I am going to be there tonight. hope to see at least one/two people (Lightz2k?)

RE: M&M Fridays - paolo - 05-23-2011

its been a while since ive been in the OT, but next time im there i'll be sure to come out.

RE: M&M Fridays - arpaul15 - 05-23-2011

DAYMN!! 100+ cars!! all showing off their rides, flybys, burnouts, AND a cop watching all this...... just reminds me of that scene in Fast Five, where the cops(rock and his men) come with guns pointed to vin diesel, paul walker and gang....and vin diesel says "THIS IS RIO"....and the cops' balls just fall outta their sack and they leave lol. I wanna go to one of these car meets soo badd!
Is there anything like this in or around toronto??? im sure there must be something, just gotta find out.

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 05-23-2011

weather's gotta cooperate, ppl aren't coming out. i fell asleep friday at 7:30 lmao so i didn't go but a kid who works on the course I work at goes and he says not alotta people are bothering to show up. and the cop was sitting behind everything in the back parking lot of the plaza so he could only hear not see, lol.

if you ever wanna come up to ottawa lemme know i can put you up for a night or two

RE: M&M Fridays - arpaul15 - 05-23-2011

I will defs try to make a trip out there sometime soon. The drive on the Gatineau hills is awsome! and i hope to be there on a cloudless monday lol. I dont wanna be dissapointed.

RE: M&M Fridays - buzz2.0 - 05-24-2011

is there anything like this in toronto??...uhhhh woodbridge......go there on any night and you'll see some crazy cars...ive went a couple of times.....not my type of crowd tho.....BRO....if you know what i mean...lol

RE: M&M Fridays - arpaul15 - 05-24-2011

NAH BEE the BROS got love for you :p Not my kinda crowd either. The larger the group gets there's just no 'closeness' and everyone starts to get more competitive than supportive Id think. But I wud just like to see one of these fast furious kinda meets. Hopefully they got more girls than the guys too lying around to pose with our cars like in the movies lolll(dreaming). Our Monday meets rock...1) people. 2)Cars.

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 05-24-2011

hahaha yeah woodbridge can be... woodbridge.

paul, I don't think I'd describe it as one big car meet but more like a gathering spot for every other group to be there at the same time. plus you get to see everyone else's ride too

RE: M&M Fridays - arpaul15 - 05-24-2011

Oh k. So it's more like all the different groups meeting at one location same time. Niceee. So it's not like a car 'show' atmosphere. Pretty cool!

RE: M&M Fridays - xXCMGXx - 05-24-2011

last time i went to M&M i got pulled over by the popo and the mto inspected my car Huh. im not sure when the next time i will be going back there. instead i think im gonna start checking out the wed cruise nights at the rideau race track

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 05-27-2011

when was that??? ive never heard of that happening

RE: M&M Fridays - xXCMGXx - 05-27-2011

2 weeks ago. On the plus side to that night i got to meet Reldridge.

RE: M&M Fridays - Mystake - 05-27-2011

well that's fawked. i'll still go but good to know...
lmk what you find out about those cruise nights btw!

RE: M&M Fridays - ZTWsquared - 05-27-2011

(05-27-2011, 12:02 PM)Mystake Wrote: well that's fawked. i'll still go but good to know...

Just wanted you to know that I tried sending a return PM your way but it looks like your PM box is full.

In addition to moving stuff into the trash, you also then have to empty the trash bin in order to free up your space.

Cheers - Ken.