FocusCanada Forums
Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 (/showthread.php?tid=1901)

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - Scorcher000 - 03-04-2009

Derry rd and Mississauga rd Tim's there will be a meet from 7PM to whenever just to catch up with ppl.

Scorcher (me) and Tiketz (Tony) will be there.

!!!TONIGHT!!!

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - Focus man. Focus. - 03-04-2009

Why so far away? I would come but I am all the way in Scarborough. Why not at the Massiv Meet location?

Well I got permission to come out. Give me a shout John. Let me know where and when.

k txt coming in 2 min.

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - tippmann - 03-04-2009

just read this post now...i only live 2 mins from there but can't make it, as i have some people comming over

It was great catching up with you tonight guys. It has been a long time since we last saw each other in the fall. I hope to make it to Performance World in 2 weeks. The wife reminded me that I have to take Jamie to my Parents north of Huntsville for March break, I should be able to make it back to go on Sunday.

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - fatphocus - 03-04-2009

just a bit too far for me to go for a meet, although it seems like a good time

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - NefCanuck - 03-04-2009

A bit short notice for me I'm afraid...

Have one at the end of the month though and "The Fusionator" can come out to play :D

NefCanuck

NefCanuck,Mar 3 2009, 10:33 PM Wrote:A bit short notice for me I'm afraid...

Have one at the end of the month though and "The Fusionator" can come out to play :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]282085[/snapback][/right]

We haven't seen any updates on that lately Dan. How is it coming?

Good to hear Kev, Sunday is when the awards are being handed out. It was good to hang out once again and c what everyone has been up too.
Sure end of month sounds good to post up a meet. Kev you want to do the honors. Maybe the 30th of March.

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - NefCanuck - 03-05-2009

Focus man, Focus.,Mar 4 2009, 06:52 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]282093[/snapback][/right]

The install is set for March 16 - 18 @ Dixie Ford (I told them to call me if anything becomes an issue before then, so far silence, which is what I like to hear)

The engine mods are waiting on the availability of the person giving me a hand (I have the new ECU strategy already on my Xcal 2, as soon as we verify that the install went okay, it's new tune time :D)

Still want to talk to MBRP once the install is done and I get some pics, I would really like to support a Canadian company with my choice of exhaust system :(

NefCanuck

Last Minute Meet Tonight 03/03/09 - Dimitri - 03-05-2009

NefCanuck,Mar 4 2009, 01:49 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 4 2009, 06:52 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]282093[/snapback][/right]

The install is set for March 16 - 18 @ Dixie Ford (I told them to call me if anything becomes an issue before then, so far silence, which is what I like to hear)

The engine mods are waiting on the availability of the person giving me a hand (I have the new ECU strategy already on my Xcal 2, as soon as we verify that the install went okay, it's new tune time :D)

Still want to talk to MBRP once the install is done and I get some pics, I would really like to support a Canadian company with my choice of exhaust system :(

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]282133[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like the Fusion is gonna have some fun. Speaking of Dixie Ford, I was there getting some warranty work done today(abs light wiring fault). Got a chance to roam the showroom and yard. They have a set of GT500 Shelby's in the showroom and if you take a peek outside near the front entrance there's an '04, 4 door Silver SVT up for sale. No sticker on the front window but took a peek through the tinted windows and everything seems stock. Leather seats/blue inserts. But the one odd thing about it were the rims. Seems like the previous owner replaced them with a set of Crappy tire specials. Wanted to ask the salesperson how much but were calling me to pick up my car. Oh well.