FocusCanada Forums
Sherkston Shores Meet - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Sherkston Shores Meet (/showthread.php?tid=19111)

Pages: 1 2

Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 05-30-2011

Hey everyone!
Here's the plot:
Sunday July 10th 2011
Sherkston Shores (490 Empire Rd, Sherkston, Ontario)

Beach meet, maybe a BBQ?
Bring your family...this should be fun!
Thoughts on time?

I emailed the beach management about this and I'm awaiting a reply, will update when they get back to me.

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - lonewolf - 05-30-2011

Im in! I think a roll in around noon or 1 PM is pretty decent, gets people there at the best time of the day and also gives everyone plenty of time to get there.

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - PEGASIX - 05-30-2011

if your not there EARLY in the AM you will not all be able to park together. this is a busy beach and to ensure you will all be together you will want to arrive asap

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - ZTWsquared - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 07:24 AM)PEGASIX Wrote: if your not there EARLY in the AM you will not all be able to park together. this is a busy beach and to ensure you will all be together you will want to arrive asap

By the time I get the family and stuff together and make the 2 hour drive, we're probably there not before 12 or 12:30 no matter what we do.

Looks like some contact with beach management is underway, perhaps there's some way for a local member to get in there early and reserve the appropriate space.

And, oh yeah ... we're in!

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - Mystake - 05-30-2011

this is too cool!

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - Scorcher000 - 05-30-2011

Count me in!!

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - PEGASIX - 06-02-2011

thats all get a few who can be to get in Early and block off space thats required

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 06-12-2011

Hmmm... The people at sherkston don't know how to reply to emails. Phone call is next. I'm getting excited for this!

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - Scorcher000 - 06-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 02:28 AM)blackbirdphoto Wrote: Hmmm... The people at sherkston don't know how to reply to emails. Phone call is next. I'm getting excited for this!

keep trying!!!

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 06-14-2011

Just left a message with the "event & team" coordinator. Fingers crossed she will call me back.

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - paolo - 06-14-2011

Hmm, Sherkston Shores is not as far as I thought it would be. maybe i can make this one too?

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - PEGASIX - 06-14-2011

were no where near as far as most GTA people assume ans well worth the drive.

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 07-01-2011

I need to know how many people will be there..so I need a reconfirm if yes and if you want to come but aren't sure..just do it. I read in a recent study that goig to the beach with your car is actually going to add 3 hours to your life. (jk) but seriously guys, this could/should be fun!

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - Scorcher000 - 07-04-2011

I can be there but i'll be there around early noon. Coming back from Kitchener and then have to drop someone off in Hamilton Sunday morning.

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - ZX3_2NV - 07-05-2011

I was just there for the long weekend, Have fun guys I love the beach's at Sherston

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 07-05-2011

I'll try to be there for 10am...should I bring the hot dogs? Lol

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - X TUH BOARD - 07-08-2011

will be there with the wife and son..
are you guys to the town or the resort?
is there a group drive or everyone meet there?

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 07-08-2011

The resort... I don't know of any group drives, so I vote we all me there

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - X TUH BOARD - 07-08-2011

wag jag http://www.wagjag.com/?_page=home&city=80

19 For a Car Load Day Pass (Up to 7 People) to the Beach at Sherkston Shores (A $40 Value)

but only valid tues - thurs.. lol

RE: Sherkston Shores Meet - blackbirdphoto - 07-08-2011

Gotta love that, tues-thurs lol. ^