FocusCanada Forums
Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meetings and G2Gs (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Focus Rising 2012 June 1st-3rd at Carlisle Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+---- Thread: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread (/showthread.php?tid=19740)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - GFXjamie - 01-25-2012

(01-24-2012, 09:12 AM)stupica1 Wrote: gfx jamie - sounds good! courts coming up end of feb...so lots of time to start saving.

Brandon, msg me on fb or bbm. I got some work for you!

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - stupica1 - 01-25-2012

messaged you on fb

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - Scorcher000 - 01-30-2012

We gotta get some FC decals done up for this.

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - MuskokaZX3 - 01-31-2012

what day do you guys leave? im guessing thursday, and what time? and do you guys head back to ontario the sunday night or monday morning??

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - GFXjamie - 02-02-2012

sorry for the delay in response, but for those who are curious on leaving and return times here's how its going to hopefully pan out:

Leave Ontario thursday morning 930-1030am (i know it can take time to organize the group at times)
Arrive in Carlisle PA thursday afternoon-evening (hoping to arrive around 430-630)

Leave Carlisle PA monday morning, between 9-11am after some Denny's breakfast
Arrive back to GTA 5-8pm (depending on traffic and where you have to go to get home)

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - MuskokaZX3 - 02-02-2012

thanks jamie

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - NOS2Go4Me - 02-03-2012

f**k. I'm working on it. My body guy is no longer employed as a body guy and I hate riding shotgun on epic trips. Plus, my engine plans just got thrown up in the air again. Is there a cut-off date for reservations for FR?

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - GFXjamie - 02-03-2012

There isn't really a "cut off" date other then for registering for the actual show, which is April 30th 2012. fortunately even if you register and can not go, the cost of the show is cheap enough to not worry about as it is 40$.

As for hotel, its kind of on a first come first serve, i know you can cancel bookings in advance, but you will have to ask when you book the room for cancellation information if needed. There is a cut off for the discounted booking rates too which is april 29th 2012 or when all rooms are taken for our block of rooms.

if you plan to share a room with somebody, and have to cancel, you will need to work that out with your room mate(s) for filling your spot or what have you.

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - OAC_Sparky - 02-03-2012

I'm planning to go with my son; unfortunately I won't know until closer to the event as to whether or not he'll be able to go. Might be having a room to myself lol.

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - MuskokaZX3 - 02-05-2012

Anyone ever camp there? Wife actually suggested it. Im not sure what the campings like there... Do I get to park my car at the camp site?

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - Oscar The Grouch - 02-05-2012

(02-03-2012, 03:44 AM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: f**k. I'm working on it. My body guy is no longer employed as a body guy and I hate riding shotgun on epic trips. Plus, my engine plans just got thrown up in the air again. Is there a cut-off date for reservations for FR?

You can always just hop with me.

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - OAC_Sparky - 02-23-2012

Now, I've got a couple of questions (I've never been to one of these as someone parking on the show grounds ...)

I'm looking at the gate-n-go pass, is that $40 for the whole weekend?
What kind of restrictions are there to coming/going? ie will I have to leave it there the whole day til closing?
I'm assuming (obviously) you don't leave your car open, you only have to hang with the car during judging?

Some pointers will be appreciated.

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - insaneaudio - 02-23-2012

The $40 pass will get you and one passenger in all 3 days. On Sat the car stays all day, 8am to about 5ish you could leave when ever you wanted but there is so many people walking around I would not recommend it. I left my car open(windows down) while I was in the area but when I went to check out the rest of the cars I locked it up. I noticed there was a lot of cars left open tho and nothing happend, But you could use your own judgement there. There was always a few ppl around the tent so I would assume no one would be brave enough to mess with the cars.

The big tent in the middle of it all was for Focus Rising guest's and was the hangout for the weekend.
[Image: focusrising2011040.jpg]

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - OAC_Sparky - 02-23-2012

^^Thanks Smile

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - Scorcher000 - 03-06-2012

Is everyone still good to go???

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - OAC_Sparky - 03-06-2012

I am!

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - insaneaudio - 03-06-2012

I am thinking I am out. Truck s**t the bed and ate some serious $$$. I will be there for 2013 sporting a turbo and built 2.3 in my car!!

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - GFXjamie - 03-07-2012

Sad no Sasquatch?

well, hope you sort everything out! good luck with the build to!

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - lonewolf - 03-07-2012

Still good to go! Sean and I are all booked, we have at LEAST one more spot in our room if anyone wants to join with us.

RE: Official FR12 Focuscanada.net Discussion thread - GFXjamie - 03-08-2012

I may end up with some room myself too, i will post up when i know.

I am all booked for hotel and show field tho. If you haven't registered, do it now!