FocusCanada Forums
**UPDATED AGAIN** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sell Items (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: **UPDATED AGAIN** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread (/showthread.php?tid=19994)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - konafocuswrc - 04-29-2012

what is your address??

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - gfxman07 - 04-30-2012

Hi
Do you have those rims and rubber still
Up for sale ???
LMK
Matt

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 04-30-2012

Yup, still up

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-02-2012

Anyone hear from Luc aka Mystake lately? He has a whole pile of parts tied up here and hasn't responded to any PM's. If anyone has him on Facebook please tell him to reply, or these parts are going back on the block.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-03-2012

Luc has till 6pm tomorrow, Thursday May 3rd to step up or all these items are back up for sale.

Very hard to find and now rare S2 Lip and Skirt package:  $150 mint  Mystake

Also have an extra Hatch, black in colour Compete. minor rust:  $75  Mystake

3rd brake light with LED's installed (custom): $20  Mystake

K&N Typhoon Intake(blue) with newer Filter: $50  Mystake

Pacesetter Header:  $100  Mystake

I have PM'd him multiple times and asked if anyone had contact with him. I believe I have been more than fair. if anyone thinks otherwise please speak up.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Mystake - 05-03-2012

I I ly have Internet from my phone

I still want the lip kit, header and intake. And the 3rd brake light sthough I do want to see what it looks like on.

But I also want to negotiate a deal since I'm taking ~300$ worth of parts. Lemme
Know.

Is rather text too if that works better for you.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Flofocus - 05-04-2012

dude, wtf? Shouldn't you negotiate before telling him to hold parts for you?

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-04-2012

F'ing jokes. Can you believe it?

Thats like ordering 5 pizza's and telling the guy when he gets to your door you don't want to pay full price.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-05-2012

Yeah, don't have Luc's phone number to message him. So if anyone has his digits please PM me.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - ZX3_2NV - 05-06-2012

Make sure someone buy's the wiper motor lol

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-06-2012

LOL @ Dru. ZX3 2NV must live on!!!

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - konafocuswrc - 05-06-2012

hi kevin, when can i b there to pick up?
is it ready yet?

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-06-2012

Everything is out and ready to go. If anyone needs random trim pieces or anything else please speak up. She is off to the crusher very soon.
Check the first post for updates!!!!

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Mystake - 05-06-2012

(05-04-2012, 11:40 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: F'ing jokes. Can you believe it?

Thats like ordering 5 pizza's and telling the guy when he gets to your door you don't want to pay full price.

If you don't like it don't hold the parts once they are off the car. I only 100% want the lip kit. The rest I can live without, so if you're not happy don't hold them once they are off.

I'm not twisting any arms here.

Happy Nate??
Talk to you over texts Kev

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - konafocuswrc - 05-07-2012

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - stuntbiker99 - 05-07-2012

how much for the whole antenna unit?

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-07-2012

Honestly the antena has come apart in years. It works great but you cannot take the mast off of the base.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - konafocuswrc - 05-07-2012

(05-07-2012, 06:43 AM)stuntbiker99 Wrote: how much for the whole antenna unit?

i might have one, antenna is not in good shape but base and whole antenna cable goes back to the radio are still there.

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Scorcher000 - 05-07-2012

Pass door asembly please. I know its a PITA to get out without breaking the little clips. Junk yards sell em for $40 and dealerships want $350+ so if you don't want to do the leg work don't worry about it lol

RE: **UPDATED** Super Ultra Mega Fantastic Part Out Thread - Focus man. Focus. - 05-07-2012

You talking about the mirror John? Both came off without issue. They are ready for you. Want to come by my office and get it or both?