FocusCanada Forums
Somewhat Disappointed... - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: From the Street (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Somewhat Disappointed... (/showthread.php?tid=20112)

Somewhat Disappointed... - oldeguy - 05-30-2012

Whille sitting in the parking lot of a local fast food establishment, I noticed these two women eyeballing my car, commenting on how beautiful my car looked. However, I'm a little disappointed in the fact the two women appeared to be about 70 or so...... Big Grin

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - adamzx5 - 05-30-2012

lmao! I dont know what gets more looks the bright yellow or the fswerks cat back.

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - meford4u - 05-30-2012

The focus, as I have said many times, is a grocery getter for granny. Unfortunately, I am getting closer to the granny age everyday.

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - oldeguy - 05-31-2012

(05-30-2012, 11:48 PM)meford4u Wrote: The focus, as I have said many times, is a grocery getter for granny. Unfortunately, I am getting closer to the granny age everyday.

I must disagree with you............again. The Focus is for those intelligent enough to know you don't need a big huge honkin' SUV to travel the highways and the byways of this fair land. Grannies usually shuffle over to the local grocery store towing their bundle buggies behind them. You, Sir Brian, aren't getting closer to the granny age, but your wife is.......you're getting closer to the granpa age.......Dodgy

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - meford4u - 05-31-2012

I can afford a more expensive vehicle and the gas. I would rather drive in comfort and style. And at 6'4", the Focus is not a good fit. But as I get older, shrinkage will occur.Big Grin

(05-31-2012, 12:07 AM)oldeguy Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 11:48 PM)meford4u Wrote: The focus, as I have said many times, is a grocery getter for granny. Unfortunately, I am getting closer to the granny age everyday.

I must disagree with you............again. The Focus is for those intelligent enough to know you don't need a big huge honkin' SUV to travel the highways and the byways of this fair land. Grannies usually shuffle over to the local grocery store towing their bundle buggies behind them. You, Sir Brian, aren't getting closer to the granny age, but your wife is.......you're getting closer to the granpa age.......Dodgy

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - oldeguy - 05-31-2012

(05-31-2012, 02:53 AM)meford4u Wrote: I can afford a more expensive vehicle and the gas. I would rather drive in comfort and style. And at 6'4", the Focus is not a good fit. But as I get older, shrinkage will occur.Big Grin

(05-31-2012, 12:07 AM)oldeguy Wrote:

You old guys gotta worry more about expansion instead of visible shrinkage

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - Scorcher000 - 05-31-2012

LOL well atleast you got noticed, right...?

I get more looks from the Girls at the private all girls school by my house then a Viper does lol. Buddy even said at the light, it's you not the car. I said in return, sure sure. lol

Hell the other day I had a Granny at the light next to me in a 05-07 Foci eye ballin my car and I was thinking to myself, is she looking for Mod ideas lol

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - 02_svt_guy - 05-31-2012

Granny's need loving 2!

RE: Somewhat Disappointed... - Scourge - 05-31-2012

This thread is on the verge of going terrible places ....