FocusCanada Forums
Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Motorsport (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? (/showthread.php?tid=20344)

Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - NikiterZTS - 07-19-2012

Planning to go just on Sunday to watch an actual race. Should be good times.

Anyone else?

RE: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - 1seensvt - 07-20-2012

im going on saturday

RE: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - NikiterZTS - 07-20-2012

Why Saturday?

RE: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - MuskokaZX3 - 07-20-2012

I had tickets for the whole weekend, but gave em to someone at work cuz I'm busy this weekend!!! Was actually talking to Kyle Marcelli last week and played a hockey game against him two days ago in Toronto... The Garage vs Le Mans!!! Kyle brought a couple of ex nhlers and we brought a bunch of teenagers and smoked em lol

RE: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - NikiterZTS - 07-20-2012

^^True story?

RE: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - NikiterZTS - 07-23-2012

I had a lot of fun. Whoever didn't come, missed out big time.

RE: Anyone going to Mosport for American Le Mans Series this weekend? - MuskokaZX3 - 07-24-2012

100%... I'll see if I can get a photo

(07-20-2012, 10:00 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: ^^True story?